P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

hannata said:
I hope you are going to post sample recipes and pictures of you making the stuff now :p

I agree, we need to get our recipe bit up and running, seems like we have a lot of keen cooks on here and great to share ideas!
I totally intended to take a pic of my dins as it was yum and i was banging on about it earlier, but somehow it all flew in to my pie hole before i could capture it, oopsie :)

Last edited:
yoga84 said:
Minimins is amazing :) I'm getting free legal advice :) xx

I want free legal advice lol. Im nt sure what for but sure i'll misbehave at some point soon ;-)

Caroline_Louise said:
I want free legal advice lol. Im nt sure what for but sure i'll misbehave at some point soon ;-)

We'll bail you out Caroline - don't you worry! Unless of course we're with you and get arrested too lol! Xx

We'll bail you out Caroline - don't you worry! Unless of course we're with you and get arrested too lol! Xx

Can you imagine the mims crew on a night out!? Def end in some sort of trouble...maybe just the kebab shop kind ;-) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Can you imagine the mims crew on a night out!? Def end in some sort of trouble...maybe just the kebab shop kind ;-) xx

We would have to coordinate our UDs for that one lol!! I'm not sure any town in the UK could cope lol! They'd have to lock up their men (and their kebabs!!!) :-D xx

We would have to coordinate our UDs for that one lol!! I'm not sure any town in the UK could cope lol! They'd have to lock up their men (and their kebabs!!!) :-D xx

Ha yes, and their vino! Would probably be the most fun ever though. I love having such a diverse group of people on here all chatting away, its fab. God check me out, GushyMacSoppiness this eve, i must be tired! Riiiight its off to bed before I start writing 'Ode to the minimimmers!' Night gosexy mamas xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
I agree, we need to get our recipe bit up and running, seems like we have a lot of keen cooks on here and great to share ideas!
I totally intended to take a pic of my dins as it was yum and i was banging on about it earlier, but somehow it all flew in to my pie hole before i could capture it, oopsie :)

Selfish madam! ;)

P x

<--- sings

"Happy salmon en croute day to me!
Happy salmon en croute day to me!
Happy salmon en croute grumphing (copyright CL) into my jelly belly!
Happy salmon en croute day to me"!

:D

P x

Paulinegin said:
<--- sings

P x

Picture picture picture please m'dear! Xxx

Ps JEALOUS!!
Pps enjoy :)

Paulinegin said:
<--- sings

P x

Pauline's revenge has begun lol! ;-) xx

Have just arrived home from work to your lovely, lovely package. Thank you so much :D The book is beautiful (as is your note :D) and I will really enjoy it .... reading, cooking and eating, what more could a girl ask for?! :D
Love
P xx

What more, indeed :) Glad you're enjoying it, I like finding good homes for animals and things :) As for the postage, it really was no tragic amount and I'd feel silly asking you to send it to me. On the other hand, if you've still got some of those dukan flavourings I wouldn't be offended if you posted a few of them to me :):)

How's the juddding going? I feel as though I'm drifting over this way, haven't been able to fully get back to dukaning for a week now, been more or less PVing every day and even had a BAGEL mmmmm. Bought my first loaf of warburtons wholemeal bread in ages and the cupboards are actually stocked with enough down day stuff to last for a few weeks (leftovers from cambridge, etc.). Must make a decision soon!

TTFN :)

On the other hand, if you've still got some of those dukan flavourings I wouldn't be offended if you posted a few of them to me :):)

Yay, we have a deal! :D

How's the juddding going? I feel as though I'm drifting over this way, haven't been able to fully get back to dukaning for a week now, been more or less PVing every day and even had a BAGEL mmmmm. Bought my first loaf of warburtons wholemeal bread in ages and the cupboards are actually stocked with enough down day stuff to last for a few weeks (leftovers from cambridge, etc.). Must make a decision soon!

TTFN :)

It's going just great, thanks CG. Have hidden the scales though, so no hard evidence yet but I do believe my work trousers feel a bit looser today! Yee ha :D

What I am loving is sitting down with my family and enjoying meals together (yeah, we used to share a table together but me tucking into yet another Dukan chicken leg whilst my boys were enjoying pasta bake or some other such delight wasn't quite the same :eek:). We LOVE deciding to head out to dinner together on a whim (UP days of course), or taking a picnic somewhere. I've re-subscribed to Good Food magazine, Kev has also started cooking again and I'm even getting cookbooks through the post! ;) Life is just nicer and more relaxed, somehow .... :D

I know this sounds like we're a completely food obsessed family, but we're not really. It's just that whatever "plan" I tend to be following, impacts the family to some degree (bless them) and this JUDDDering of mine is going down a complete storm!

Good luck with your decision! :D

P xx

I don't think it's any sort of obsession, it's just the family all get together for meals and other times they all do their own thing. So when the family are all together it is always centered around food! No matter what some might say, food is an important part of our lives and not just in the sense of providing calories. Don't we celebrate important events in our lives with food and drink? I enjoy food and always will, but I believe it can be done without eating myself back to hippo size :D, which is some of what's starting to worry me about dukan - I'm taking the unlimited part too literally and I'm getting scared!

Sounds like you have found a plan for life though! Well done!

Back