P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin said:
Bet Jimmy Austin likes them! ;)

P x

I refuse to believe that! He is texting me now, i shall ask him....x

yoga84 said:
Noooo... Even if he does he won't be eating them when he's with the beautiful CL :) xx

LOL!! I havet managed a way to casually slip it in to the convo yet!! But no way jose, sprouts would be strike 2 fo shiz!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
LOL!! I havet managed a way to casually slip it in to the convo yet!! But no way jose, sprouts would be strike 2 fo shiz!! X

Right then, I've cancelled our restaurant resevervation at Sprout Sity on 1st November. Humph ;)

Ox

yoga84 said:
I completely agree... Unforgivable ;-)

And we thought P was perfect. You think you know someone... X

yoga84 said:
I think we'll stick to Mailbox loveliness :-D xx

I shall bring u a sprout as a prezzie P ;-) I'll wrap it in bio hazard casing!! X

yoga84 said:
I'll bring me and you gas masks in that case lol! ;-) (sorry P!) xxx

Hahahaha! Proper giggles over here! (and we thought it was just men who find farts funny!) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hahahaha! Proper giggles over here! (and we thought it was just men who find farts funny!) xx

Everyone secretly thinks farts are funny ;-) But then again I spend a lot of time with an 11 year old boy who think they are hilarious ;-) lol!

yoga84 said:
Everyone secretly thinks farts are funny ;-) But then again I spend a lot of time with an 11 year old boy who think they are hilarious ;-) lol!

I still remember when i first did it in front of an ex by accident! He laughed his head off and i went scarlet! X

yoga84 said:
Rofl :-D It's the start of the end lol! Xx

Amen sister! X

Back