P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Caroline_Louise said:
Crikey, we best all order cold food as with amount of chinwagging going on it will deeave food standing a while! Xx

Lols... Though I don't think any of us would actually let food go cold ;-) We like it farrrrrr too much for that ;-) xx

yoga84 said:
Lols... Though I don't think any of us would actually let food go cold ;-) We like it farrrrrr too much for that ;-) xx

Zis is true! Right, i need to plan me food for today and tomoz. Praise the lord for bringing you and in turn caramel snackajacks in to my life. Farewell miserable DD!! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Zis is true! Right, i need to plan me food for today and tomoz. Praise the lord for bringing you and in turn caramel snackajacks in to my life. Farewell miserable DD!! X

Just bought a job lot of caramel and cheese snack a jacks :-D xx

yoga84 said:
Just bought a job lot of caramel and cheese snack a jacks :-D xx

Winner!! Xx

P!!! You are awesome thats super duper good! Ive walked down to the kitchen and stuck my head in the fridge (least its not the oven!) several times but am thus far on course for a day below 500cal!

Caroline_Louise said:
P!!! You are awesome thats super duper good! Ive walked down to the kitchen and stuck my head in the fridge (least its not the oven!) several times but am thus far on course for a day below 500cal!

Ha ha. I do that!

Hey just wanted to say thank you for your support in my diary :)

Brilliant DD day yesterday, girls, I was on fire!! Sizzle ;)

Had a BIG HUGE GINORMOUS plate of Brussels Sprouts (morning CL and Alex :D) and broccoli, washed down with two hard boiled eggs! Really filling.

**** WARNING - do not read if you are squeamish or feeling sick or both ;) - ****

Had a sad moment when I got to the end of the meal though, when I found a poor little boiled caterpillar on my plate! Couldn't find calories on MFP, so didn't eat him ;)

**** End of squeamish bit ****

Planning my UP day calories today as I'm going way over (and weigh up! ;)) I will relax into my UP days eventually, but I'm so underestimating calories that I need a bit of education first. My friend gave me a slab of home-made lemon sponge yesterday, which I have halved and I reckon (according to generic 'sponge cake') is about 500 calories!! WTF?! Seriously, I might as well just cut out the middleman and rub it straight into my hips .... ;)

Enjoy your day! It's gonna be amazing and you're looking particularly gorgeous :D

P x

Last edited:
OMG...id have been sick....

Paulinegin said:

Had a BIG HUGE GINORMOUS plate of Brussels Sprouts (morning CL and Alex :D) and broccoli, washed down with two hard boiled eggs! Really filling.

**** WARNING - do not read if you are squeamish or feeling sick or both ;) - ****

Had a sad moment when I got to the end of the meal though, when I found a poor little boiled caterpillar on my plate! Couldn't find calories on MFP, so didn't eat him ;)

Planning my UP day calories today as I'm going way over (and weigh up! ;)) I will relax into my UP days eventually, but I'm so underestimating calories that I need a bit of education first. My friend gave me a slab of home-made lemon sponge yesterday, which I have halved and I reckon (according to generic 'sponge cake') is about 500 calories!! WTF?! Seriously, I might as well just cut out the middleman and rub it straight into my hips .... ;)

Enjoy your day! It's gonna be amazing and you're looking particularly gorgeous :D

P x

P, though doth make me chuckle! and i'd take te caterpillar over the sprouts every time. Fact!

Know what u mean re cals. I have rough amounts for most things ingrained in to my brain but still when i get my calorie book, scales and calculator (man i am a hoot!!) out and work out all the cals i can still get a bloody great shock. Some stuff just doesn't end up being worth it even on an UD, as i can't eat anything else!!
I blimmin love lemon sponge though. If u want to return the favour to ur fab friend WW do a fab recipe and it is v low cal and low fat. I gave some to my papa and he hadn't a clue (fooling him in to eating healthy/low fat stuff fills me with glee!)

Have a fantasticola day u gorgeous girly, catch up proper later innit!
*smooch*

Last edited:
Paulinegin said:

P x

Eggs and sprouts!! Sounds like a very windy night in P's house last night... Poor Mr P ;-)

I have been tracking my UD's for two weeks now (sticking to Dr Js recommended calories) and while I haven't weighed in yet I "feel" thinner :), my clothes fit better :) and I have (apart from today??!) loads of energy :)... All much more important than what the scales say :-D xxxx

And I know exactly what you mean about calories in cake... I had a piece of cheesecake at Cafe Nero a few weeks ago and when I calculated the calories on MFP it was 750!!!!!!!! Was really not worth that!!

Have a wonderful day P :-D xxxx

P x

Reminds me of the friend who was making some nasty icky ham and veg aspic, put it in the cellar to set and next day he found a frog in one of the bowls, poor fella had jumped in and couldn't get back out so he set up in the jelly along with the ham:)

CheeseGirl said:
Reminds me of the friend who was making some nasty icky ham and veg aspic, put it in the cellar to set and next day he found a frog in one of the bowls, poor fella had jumped in and couldn't get back out so he set up in the jelly along with the ham:)

Eeurgh!! Poor little thing :(

P x

Back