P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Righty ho, my lovely fresh start begins tomorrow and I'm VERY excited (yes, I know, I need to get out more ;)).

Off to Leicester shortly to meet a friend for lunch, then swinging by the supermarket to do a full shop. This will be great because:

a. I won't have my little Muncher with me, crashing the trolley into people and adding random things to the shopping ;)
b. I can buy real food for my UP days with nothing off limits! :D
c. I'm looking forward to the challenge of making Down Days fresh and enjoyable. Okay, okay, I did say *challenge*! :)

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm going to take my measurements too - this isn't something that I've ever done before, but I've noted Jo's observations that her body is changing faster than the scales are moving. Sounds good to me! :D

I am a scales-tart and religiously weigh myself every day (have done for years!) so I've asked my husband to hide them after I've weighed in tomorrow and then not let me have them again until next Tuesday morning, no matter how much I beg and plead!! Going cold turkey on the scales will, without doubt, be the hardest part of my week, my friends!

Down days are to be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. To quote Hard-Fi, I'll be "living for the weekend"! ;)

Wish me luck ....!

P x

Morning P :) Just popped across from the dark side to subscribe to your diary and to say I love that hard-fi album :D

am now awaiting Tuesday with baited breath for you :) Mon's losses are up to 4lb!! :) to say I'm tempted is an understatement!

have a great day hun x

Thanks Lotto, lovely to 'see' you me darlin'!

I have to say as a lifelong dieter, this plan is a refreshing change and, you know what they say, a change is as good as a rest! :D

I'm still staying in touch with all you lovely Dukan ladies and continue to read your diaries with interest :D

Have a great day, Lotto.

P xxx

well done on hiding the scales, i havent managed to take the batteried out of mine yet but its my official weigh in day tmrw so i'll weigh then and take them out after that until my next weigh in! not sure how long i'll last mind you! x

Went completely mad this morning and took some photographs of myself in my underwear .... ha, not like THAT!!! ;) They're pretty yuck but, as the song says, "things can only get better", right?! Anyway, the problem now is that if I EVER lose my iPhone, I'll just have to leave it as lost or stolen ... I certainly ain't reclaiming the photos! ;)

P x

Move those to a memory stick now before you're sorry! :D

Well, had an 'all you can possibly eat and drink' UP day yesterday - it was lovely! :D

Back down to earth with a Down Day today - friends over for a cuppa and no cake later, then a big veggie curry for dinner.

Have a great Friday, Judddddddddddderers :D

P xxx

Second magic Down Day done and dusted! 490 calories :D

Breakfast - 105 calories
Cherries (gosh, they're expensive in terms of calories, must be the sugar I guess)

Lunch - 60 calories
WW chicken noodle soup
Baby plum tomatoes

Dinner - 288 calories
Veggie curry
Cauliflower 'rice'

Snacks - 37 calories
3 Cuppas!

Completely full of glorious veg and planning to treat myself later to a couple of mugs of herbal tea and a catch up of Celebrity Big Brother! Gotta love a bit of car crash TV ;)

Onwards and downwards, my friends, bring on the gastronomic delights of the weekend :D

P x

Hello UP weekend .... I've been expecting you :D

So tonight our lovely Jamaican friends are visiting with a goat curry, rice and peas and copious amounts of rum. The event began as a play date afternoon for our three year old boys, but is quickly spiralling into a play evening for mums and dads too :D

Now, two weeks ago when I was Dukanning I would have been sitting here promising myself that I would be 'good' tonight and just have some curry - no rice, no booze, no pudding. Inevitably though, my party bone would have kicked in and my good intentions would have been thrown out of the window, along with the sparkling H2O! ;)

Now, of course, I can have a BRILLIANT Saturday night with my friends, eating and drinking the same as them (wow, to feel normal! :D), safe in the knowledge that I haven't broken my 'diet'.

JUDDD, I bloody love you :D

P x

sounds like you have a fab evening ahead of you, its a weird feeling being on an up day I feel like i'm cheating and I feel guilty but I'm still way under my cals despite the rubbish.
Have a lovely weekend x

Hello UP weekend .... I've been expecting you :D

So tonight our lovely Jamaican friends are visiting with a goat curry, rice and peas and copious amounts of rum. The event began as a play date afternoon for our three year old boys, but is quickly spiralling into a play evening for mums and dads too :D

Now, two weeks ago when I was Dukanning I would have been sitting here promising myself that I would be 'good' tonight and just have some curry - no rice, no booze, no pudding. Inevitably though, my party bone would have kicked in and my good intentions would have been thrown out of the window, along with the sparkling H2O! ;)

Now, of course, I can have a BRILLIANT Saturday night with my friends, eating and drinking the same as them (wow, to feel normal! :D), safe in the knowledge that I haven't broken my 'diet'.

P x

Aww this is a great wee post. Isn't it just lovely to be able to do your thing and not having to explain you're on a diet or having to refuse alcohol/food you want =P

Paulinegin said:

P x

Made me smile! JUDDD seems heaven sent doesn't it?!

I love your post Pauline you have nailed it. I would have been so miserable today at the races completely unable to eat anything ( the food choice was rubbish) unable to drink or do anything that the other girls did. I would have felt left out but I didn't and for that I love JUDDD as well. Much love P :)

Blimey O'Reilly, that was a lovely night :D

Today I will mostly be busy doing nothing! The day has commenced well with sausage sandwiches and will conclude with a full on roast lamb dinner!

One more DD for me tomorrow then it's weigh-day. Now, I know I keep telling people to hang in there and keep the faith, but I'm wobbling a bit (ha, literally and metaphorically! ;)) and I can't possibly see how I can lose weight eating like this ....

P x

Paulinegin said:
Blimey O'Reilly, that was a lovely night :D

Today I will mostly be busy doing nothing! The day has commenced well with sausage sandwiches and will conclude with a full on roast lamb dinner!

One more DD for me tomorrow then it's weigh-day. Now, I know I keep telling people to hang in there and keep the faith, but I'm wobbling a bit (ha, literally and metaphorically! ;)) and I can't possibly see how I can lose weight eating like this ....

P x

Oh is it ye wk1 too??
I'm on my dD today then having a weigh in tomorrow - I know what u mean about eating like this and loosing - keep the faith xx

Cai said:
Oh is it ye wk1 too??
I'm on my dD today then having a weigh in tomorrow - I know what u mean about eating like this and loosing - keep the faith xx

Yep, week one for me too Cai.

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow. I'll be waiting to hear your news :D

P x

Back