P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

passionflower said:
oooh I love that Covent Garden soup as well, and naughty girl cannot stay away from chocolate not even on a DD tsuk tsuk.

Three (only three!) mint M&Ms Mon, brought back from Florida by my lovely boss. I thought taking a couple would be easier than explaining that, yet again, I am on another diet ....! ;)

Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

P x

Three (only three!) mint M&Ms Mon, brought back from Florida by my lovely boss. I thought taking a couple would be easier than explaining that, yet again, I am on another diet ....! ;)

Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

P x
I believe you .........:D

Good luck for WI - looking forward to the results xx

Lovely ladies

Thanks for all the brilliant support! 2lbs off this week which ain't gonna set the world on fire but, given my very excessive and indulgent 4 up days, is a miracle from God's own hands! :D

Onwards and downwards my friends with the aim of showing a *little* restraint during this week's four up days .... one can but try! ;)

And, of course, 2lbs a week is 104lbs a year! Yippee, what a loser ;)

Have a mighty fine day :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Lovely ladies

Thanks for all the brilliant support! 2lbs off this week which ain't gonna set the world on fire but, given my very excessive and indulgent 4 up days, is a miracle from God's own hands! :D

Onwards and downwards my friends with the aim of showing a *little* restraint during this week's four up days .... one can but try! ;)

And, of course, 2lbs a week is 104lbs a year! Yippee, what a loser ;)

Have a mighty fine day :D

P x

P that's awesome so happy for you! Keep up the good work xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Fabulous Pauline and 2 lbs is excellent :bliss: onwards and downwards hun x

Fantastic! I dream of a 2lb loss! X x

I am overjoyed for you my lovely!! very well done, isn't it the most fabulous feeling? Celebrate your UP today xx

Yey 2lbs :) woop xxxx

Wicked well done xxx

Well done on your 2lb loss, that's brilliant! On what diet can you do that and eat so much yummy food! Whoop!

Well done 2lbs is excellent and think of all that yummy stuff you have eaten and drunk whilst losing the 2lb..... woohoo!!!!

Back