P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

CheeseGirl said:
Hey Pol, hope you enjoyed your Sunday!
Did the book come in the mail yet? Shipped it off a week ago Friday so should be there any day now :)

Hi CG

All fine and dandy with us ta. Currently enjoying typical Bank Holiday weather! :eek:

Nothing received yet! Thanks so much for sending it; please let me know how much I owe you for postage.

P xxx

Another magic Down Day done and dusted and I feel like I'm properly getting into the swing of this now :D

It's all good :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hi CG

All fine and dandy with us ta. Currently enjoying typical Bank Holiday weather! :eek:

Nothing received yet! Thanks so much for sending it; please let me know how much I owe you for postage.

P xxx

I can't believe how cold it is here in Brum! I've put the heating on lol! Xx

Paulinegin said:
Another magic Down Day done and dusted and I feel like I'm properly getting into the swing of this now :D

P x

Great news P! Tell u what, after my double UD's (and boy have they been up!) I am seriously looking frward to a day minus food tomorrow! Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Great news P! Tell u what, after my double UD's (and boy have they been up!) I am seriously looking frward to a day minus food tomorrow! Xxx

Aah, you don't need food now you've got fluttery, lurve butterflies, CL! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Aah, you don't need food now you've got fluttery, lurve butterflies, CL! ;)

P x

Ya know lady p, butterflies were def present yesterday ;-) But today I think its more booze related feelings in my tum! X

P x
Me to, I am loving the plan so far, best thing I have ever tried. Hope you had a great weekend xx

Five down days under my belt now (should be six but I UPPED one instead ;)) and I'm now noticing how AMAZING I feel the morning after a Down Day.

Happy, not hungry (weird!) and invincible - GRRRR! ;)

Amazeballs :D

P xx

Paulinegin said:
Five down days under my belt now (should be six but I UPPED one instead ;)) and I'm now noticing how AMAZING I feel the morning after a Down Day.

Happy, not hungry (weird!) and invincible - GRRRR! ;)

Amazeballs :D

P xx

That mrs p, is absolutely fantastic news! Very happy for u and u should also be feeling very proud of ur fab self!! U have mastered that v difficult combo of leading a happy, normal and non starving life with weight loss!
I must say when i was on hols i noticed i had more energy during my morning swim after a DD, which is def not what i expected!!

Ur a rockstar missus xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
That mrs p, is absolutely fantastic news! Very happy for u and u should also be feeling very proud of ur fab self!! U have mastered that v difficult combo of leading a happy, normal and non starving life with weight loss!
I must say when i was on hols i noticed i had more energy during my morning swim after a DD, which is def not what i expected!!

Ur a rockstar missus xxx

Ha, you little darlin'! You never fail to make me smile :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Ha, you little darlin'! You never fail to make me smile :D

P x

The feelings mutual ladybird xxxx

halfangelhalftart said:
Get a room you two ;op ?

Hahaha, that made me laugh a lot ;-)

Back