P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Can u put lettuce in soup?! I have an abundance of icebergs and 2 are gonna go to lettuce heaven shortly unless they get used ;-)

BBC recipes, I'm putting my faith in you!!!

Caroline_Louise said:
Can u put lettuce in soup?! I have an abundance of icebergs and 2 are gonna go to lettuce heaven shortly unless they get used ;-)

Yes! Cream of lettuce lol x

Caroline_Louise said:

Lettuce soup is heavenly! Just boil them up with an onion or two then blend. Add PLENTY of salt and pepper. Enjoy! :D

Sounds odd but tastes great .... as Kaa would say "Trust in me...." ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Lettuce soup is heavenly! Just boil them up with an onion or two then blend. Add PLENTY of salt and pepper. Enjoy! :D

P x

Really???! X

Paulinegin said:

P x

No stock..just an onion?!! This i gotta try!!

Oh bu****ation! Why did i just steam ahead before waiting for a reply!? In case anyone was thinking of this deligtful combo, DONT DO IT!!! Lettuc, peas, onion, chicken stock and a leek is GROSSS ?
Oh well, they were only old crappy veg that would have got binned anyway but still, blugh!!!

Minus one chef point moi!!

Pea and lettuce soup is absolutely delicious! I put double cream and chicken stock in mine though. Quick and blooming gorgeous.

greeneyedhippychick said:
Pea and lettuce soup is absolutely delicious! I put double cream and chicken stock in mine though. Quick and blooming gorgeous.

Oh blimmin hell, look before u leap ie check recipe before attacking stuff with the hand blender. I am a fool!
Ok so next lettuce i will treat with the respect it deserves ;-) xx

Morning happy campers

Ooh, I read on a different forum (I know, I know I'm a forum tart ;)) that feeling extra hungry signifies additional fat/weightloss!

Now, I don't know whether or not this is true but it's certainly going to help get me through my DD today and I might even kiss my rumbly tum in delight later .... well, it would while away a good few minutes whilst I tried, I suppose! ;)

Enjoy your day, everyone :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning happy campers

Ooh, I read on a different forum (I know, I know I'm a forum tart ;)) that feeling extra hungry signifies additional fat/weightloss!

Now, I don't know whether or not this is true but it's certainly going to help get me through my DD today and I might even kiss my rumbly tum in delight later .... well, it would while away a good few minutes whilst I tried, I suppose! ;)

Enjoy your day, everyone :D

P x

Morning hot stuff!
Yes i've heard that too, but also other explanations. But i think we'll just go with ur one, much more positive ;-)
Wishing u a successful DD, i am desperate for tomoz now to show i can do it!!! Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Wishing u a successful DD, i am desperate for tomoz now to show i can do it!!! Xxx

EVERY faith in you, sweet pea. In the meantime, enjoy your UP day and boxing and running and skipping and walking and skating and gym class and and and .... ;)

P x

PS - boys smell :D

Hello im new here but also on a DD today hope u manage :) u must be used to it by now

the hunger never fully goes away but it does get easier! I keep a bit of my allowance for tea and find that helps me a lot, i'm a real teaholic :p I only really struggle at night but by then I know its nearly an up day, so I just settle down for an early night in bed lol xx

hannata said:
the hunger never fully goes away but it does get easier! I keep a bit of my allowance for tea and find that helps me a lot, i'm a real teaholic :p I only really struggle at night but by then I know its nearly an up day, so I just settle down for an early night in bed lol xx

Love tea and love early nights too!

Man, it's so rock and roll in this house .... ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Love tea and love early nights too!

Man, it's so rock and roll in this house .... ;)

P x

Dudes im 26 and thats my ideal night!! Xx

Back