P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

hannata said:
wooo rock and roll, we're so exciting!

I'm 26 too :D

U can come to our gathering that we have nt yet organised. We are staying in a hotel, sittig around in our slippers drinking tea an doing crosswords, then going to bed at 9! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
U can come to our gathering that we have nt yet organised. We are staying in a hotel, sittig around in our slippers drinking tea an doing crosswords, then going to bed at 9! Xx

Sounds perfect lol! Xx

DO NOT read this if you don't like over the top romance !!

My husband has just announced

"I think your belly's getting smaller, baby!"

Bless! That's as romantic as he gets! ;)

P x

My name is P and I'm a weigh-a-holic. It has been 11 days since my last scale incident but then, today, they got the better of me ...... !

I could tell you that yesterday I had to go into the loft to get a baby car seat for my friend (which is true) and whilst the hatch was open the scales jumped down from the loft and refused to go back up there because they were lonely and scared of the dark ..... ;) ..... but that would be a fib! Yep, really! ;)

Anyway, the beautiful upshot is 5.5 lbs off since my last weigh in! That's 7.5lbs in 2.5 weeks. Hot diggity dog! :D Not logging this though, I'll do a proper 3 week weigh-in on Tuesday morning.

Oh, and hubby is right .... my belly IS getting smaller! :D I bloody love JUDDD!

Happy UP weekend, gorgeous ladies (and token man/men ;))

P x

Paulinegin said:
My name is P and I'm a weigh-a-holic. It has been 11 days since my last scale incident but then, today, they got the better of me ...... !

I could tell you that yesterday I had to go into the loft to get a baby car seat for my friend (which is true) and whilst the hatch was open the scales jumped down from the loft and refused to go back up there because they were lonely and scared of the dark ..... ;) ..... but that would be a fib! Yep, really! ;)

Anyway, the beautiful upshot is 5.5 lbs off since my last weigh in! That's 7.5lbs in 2.5 weeks. Hot diggity dog! :D Not logging this though, I'll do a proper 3 week weigh-in on Tuesday morning.

Oh, and hubby is right .... my belly IS getting smaller! :D I bloody love JUDDD!

P x

Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk you've restored my faith!!
Wow well done!!!! Xx

Way to go P well done xxx

Well done on the loss. It's lovely to know its working
The siren wail of scales is hard to resist. I have been on and off them like a yoyo the week.

That's brilliant P! Well done. Love x

P x

HELLLLL TO THE YEEEEEEAH! Go Lady P! I couldn't be happier for you, you gorgeous (skinny) lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back