P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin said:
**** WARNING - do not read if you are squeamish or feeling sick or both ;) - ****

Had a sad moment when I got to the end of the meal though, when I found a poor little boiled caterpillar on my plate! Couldn't find calories on MFP, so didn't eat him ;)

**** End of squeamish bit ****

Hahahaha hahahaha . And one more, ha!!!

16 lost : 51 to goal

HONK! I'm making like you doll face and have eaten nowt so far. Winning :-D x

Hope you have a good day today! X

I know what you mean about underestimating calories! It's such shocking how many are in some foods! I baked a cake on Sunday cos my little girl wanted to do some baking and omg! and it's very moorish as well, that's the problem!

You had an excellent DD yesterday... I just hope all those sprouts kept you all amused with their after-effects! lol

HONK again! 3 d.cokes, 1 black coffee and a bus load of water down! Mum having fat fighters meal (WW's!) and veg, step farter (delib typo) having pie and beans, i shall have cuppa soup in a cpl of hours. No risk of caterpillars or other critters in that ;-) Hope today has been a success gorge xx

Caroline_Louise said:
HONK again! 3 d.cokes, 1 black coffee and a bus load of water down! Mum having fat fighters meal (WW's!) and veg, step farter (delib typo) having pie and beans, i shall have cuppa soup in a cpl of hours. No risk of caterpillars or other critters in that ;-) Hope today has been a success gorge xx

HONK back at ya, missus!

Sounds like a great DD and you're back in the JUDDDering zone :D

Just had my dinner - Glorious Skinny Thai Spiced Carrot Soup. Absolutely blummin' gorgeous! 240 calories for the entire tub and on offer in Morrisons for a quid. All good :D

Long and busy day today so heading off to Bedfordshire soon, for a snuggle with my Muncher.

And tomorrow, my friends, we EAT! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
HONK back at ya, missus!

Sounds like a great DD and you're back in the JUDDDering zone :D

Just had my dinner - Glorious Skinny Thai Spiced Carrot Soup. Absolutely blummin' gorgeous! 240 calories for the entire tub and on offer in Morrisons for a quid. All good :D

Long and busy day today so heading off to Bedfordshire soon, for a snuggle with my Muncher.

And tomorrow, my friends, we EAT! :D

P x

Ooh p that soup sounds blimmin marvellous! And also sounds like u've shown yet another DD who's boss, woop and amaze!

Muncher! Aw how lush are u P, wonderful mummy! I am curreny enjoying a cude with mine whilst watchig 'best exotic marigold hotel' absolutely brilliant!

So happy that Im nrly through today. Still not thinking bout tomoz as littley bit scared...will deal with it as it comes!

Goodnight lovely lady xxx

I lurve the glorious soups
I have orzo pasta and tomato to look forward to tomorrow
Today's was north African spiced veg . They are very tasty aren't they .

Love a good soup! Also a winner is heinz chicken noodle soup. Illing and yummers for 126cal :-D xx

Hey P just caught up with your diary, only took me just over an hour, 30 pages ! My own fault though eh for going awol. Glad to see you are doing well on this plan. Did watch the program the other night & it was really interesting. Must admit I am tempted to try it but I am still a bit wobbly so maybe if I stall or something i may give it a whirl, will be interested to see how you get on x

yoga84 said:
Not sure why that came out a pooh lol!!! Should have said Oooh lol!! ;-)

Hahaha love how we all accepted the 'pooh!' i thought u meant to saythat ;-) xx

Hi P well done for your successful DD!! I may have gotthis wrong but i thought u were waiting a month or so before first weigh in. Just wondering how it went?

Hmmm glorious soup! I found the north African way too spicy. Got butternut squash one in ready for my next DD x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back