P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin said:
Early night for me, JUDDDerers!

I wish you many and varied beautiful dreams :D

P x

N'night champ.
I am sleeping pilled up and looking fwd to tomorrow :) xx

Early night P......its tea time xxx

Wow P, you are a total evangelist! You loved Dukan but were never quite that emotional about it!! Lots of intrigue from our side for sure, keep us posted esp on how you manage the up days - I think I'm scared of how much I'd manage to consume!!

Big hug,
Jx

Paulinegin said:
"It's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life for me. And I'm feeling good"

:D

P x

Morning lovely,

Love ur chirpiness despite the ungodly hour! Whats in the agenda today? xx

Morning love

Ankle muncher and I have done the supermarket shopping and have swimming and library trips planned
Best girlfriend coming over later for cheeky beers and curry

It's all good!!

Happy Saturday :D

P x

Finally catching up on some diaries. Congrats on the weight loss. You have such a positive outlook - I reckon that must help.
My boys didn't want to go anywhere today so we made flapjack and they've been playing nice and killing insects. Must try to check in more often if only to follow the P, CL and A love triangle. Heehee

Paulinegin said:
Morning love

Ankle muncher and I have done the supermarket shopping and have swimming and library trips planned
Best girlfriend coming over later for cheeky beers and curry

It's all good!!

Happy Saturday :D

P x

Boxing done, and a glorious day is being had. It has included legal banana cake, cereal, 2 white baps and kitkats. And NO calorie counting, FREEEEDOM! Xxx

Today, I will mostly be dining at Marco Pierre White's restaurant at The Cube! Woo hoo, fancy pants me :D I was given a gift voucher which is close to expiring, so me and my boys are off for a fancy schmancy lunch today. It also happens to be 5 years since I met Kev, so all fits nicely! :D

Right then, last night I had a beer and curry Fest with my best girlfriend. She asked me if I was still fasting and I said yes, but I think I've put on weight. She said, yes you have. Bleurgh, bloody honesty! ;)

Anyway, this is entirely down to me falling off the wagon on my Prison Pontins holiday and since then my UP days have been out of control (I simply can not eat normally). I have been dieting all my life and I just don't know what normal is; how to fix this?!

You know I absolutely completely love and believe in JUDDD and not simply for the weightloss but also because of the incredible health benefits.

So, here's the plan. No more alcohol (I do love a drink but, frankly, it's too calorific AND induces 'oh sod it' munchies), some kind of daily ass wobbling exercise and calorie counted UP days. It's so so crazy that the Down Days are the easy bit of JUDDD ....

Sounds like a plan, Stan! :D

Have a fabulous Sunday, you beauties :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Today, I will mostly be dining at Marco Pierre White's restaurant at The Cube! Woo hoo, fancy pants me :D I was given a gift voucher which is close to expiring, so me and my boys are off for a fancy schmancy lunch today. It also happens to be 5 years since I met Kev, so all fits nicely! :D

Right then, last night I had a beer and curry Fest with my best girlfriend. She asked me if I was still fasting and I said yes, but I think I've put on weight. She said, yes you have. Bleurgh, bloody honesty! ;)

Anyway, this is entirely down to me falling off the wagon on my Prison Pontins holiday and since then my UP days have been out of control (I simply can not eat normally). I have been dieting all my life and I just don't know what normal is; how to fix this?!

You know I absolutely completely love and believe in JUDDD and not simply for the weightloss but also because of the incredible health benefits.

So, here's the plan. No more alcohol (I do love a drink but, frankly, it's too calorific AND induces 'oh sod it' munchies), some kind of daily ass wobbling exercise and calorie counted UP days. It's so so crazy that the Down Days are the easy bit of JUDDD ....

Sounds like a plan, Stan! :D

Have a fabulous Sunday, you beauties :D

P x

Oooooh, truly Lady P of Poshville today daaaaaalink *air kiss*

Have a fabulous day with ur gorgey boys, and congratumalations forbur littley anniversary, awwww ;-)

U know i massively feel ur pain re uncontrollable Ups, surely it is madness that to eat nowt is lemon squeezy but to eat a normal amount of food is tres difficult?!!

Xx

Back