psyllium husk

funkystrut

Hi SlimmerSu, I was thinking of you....an thought I would ask if the psyllium husk helped? I hope you are feeling better.

X:eek:

Hiya hun.... Thank you for thinking of me... I am feeling great now.. I took the psyllium husk for the first time yesterday morning (1 teaspoon in a glass of water) and i went with ease!! lol

I took it again this morning.................and yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! lol

After my discomfort before, i would highly recommend it.... I don't particularly want to go daily (although i did before LT) but if it is easier, and pain free, that suits me!!!

Thank you again funky, and i hope you are coping well x x x

Congrats pmsl xx

I bought some o this stuff too had some yesterday and 2 lots today and still no joy!
Ive always suffered with constipation tho so maybe its just me!
Might try it 3 times 2moro see how i go on :) x

I've had to have some today too, will let you know lol

Ready for TMI??? lol

I went again this morning, and done more than rabbit droppings!! It was like pre LT!! lol

Amanda.. I got quite excited when you said it was like weetabix, but you lied!! pmsl
Seriously though, it has worked wonders, and i am truly grateful x x x

Sorry lol

I don't like it in water, and my OH said weetabix lol.

Good to hear you're all getting along with the stuff.....sorry the magic husk!! :p

Glad you're more comfortable now Su :D xx

I still ain't been.... Lol

Can you have prune juice.
I like it (I know, I'm unusual!) and treated myself to some last week. Ooooops! I really shouldnt have had it the same day as I had psyllium. I didn't know I could move so fast as I had to that day!

Can you have prune juice.
I like it (I know, I'm unusual!) and treated myself to some last week. Ooooops! I really shouldnt have had it the same day as I had psyllium. I didn't know I could move so fast as I had to that day!

:8855: :8855: :8855:

Where do you buy it from?

Where do you buy what? prune juice - sainsbury lol psyllium husk from spiceworks.co.uk or thru their ebay shop (its cheaper thru ebay) You can get it from healthfood shops but its much more expensive.

Snap but yours is more more informative Su

Back