Psyllium Husks and Co Enzyme Q10??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Doo_Dah, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just thought of something that I forgot to ask my CDC and wondered if anyone on here knew. I am taking Co Enzyme Q10 at the moment and wondered whether I can continue to take it on CD, also is there a way of taking Psyllium in a tablet form?
    Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great Question

Just thought I would bump it up as I am interested in the answer to this too. Good luck Daisy I know you can do it, together we can do it xx

4. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi dont know the answer to the first question but in reply to the psyllium husks yes you can get them in capsule form. I've just ordered some from a website called naturesremedy they cost more than powder, these were £12.98 inc del for 200. They have'nt come yet so cant comment on them but i just dont get on with the powder at all (waste too many sachets trying to get it right) and i really need something for my no 2's lol

Mini likes this.
  5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

:confused: Sorry I'm a newbee. Why do people take the psyllium husks?

6. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

The husks contain fibre and help you poo, something you really need on this diet.

I started taking the husks in capsule form yesterday and they are fantastic, better than resorting to laxitives.

Mini likes this.
  7. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    That is so nice to no weepoppet, i have just suffered the worst constipation and resorted to ducolax, i've been toilet now but feel real poorly. Roll on my delivery!!!!!!!

8. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Thank you weepoppet - I might invest in these for the future.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.