Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Psyllium Husks and Co Enzyme Q10??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Doo_Dah, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just thought of something that I forgot to ask my CDC and wondered if anyone on here knew. I am taking Co Enzyme Q10 at the moment and wondered whether I can continue to take it on CD, also is there a way of taking Psyllium in a tablet form?
    Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great Question

Just thought I would bump it up as I am interested in the answer to this too. Good luck Daisy I know you can do it, together we can do it xx

4. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi dont know the answer to the first question but in reply to the psyllium husks yes you can get them in capsule form. I've just ordered some from a website called naturesremedy they cost more than powder, these were £12.98 inc del for 200. They have'nt come yet so cant comment on them but i just dont get on with the powder at all (waste too many sachets trying to get it right) and i really need something for my no 2's lol

Mini likes this.
  5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

:confused: Sorry I'm a newbee. Why do people take the psyllium husks?

6. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

The husks contain fibre and help you poo, something you really need on this diet.

I started taking the husks in capsule form yesterday and they are fantastic, better than resorting to laxitives.

Mini likes this.
  7. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    That is so nice to no weepoppet, i have just suffered the worst constipation and resorted to ducolax, i've been toilet now but feel real poorly. Roll on my delivery!!!!!!!

8. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Thank you weepoppet - I might invest in these for the future.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.