Psyllium Husks half price!

Cheers Kazz

Been out of it for a while but the cost was stopping me ordering more at the moment. Especially as Mizzy get through it so quickly, or should i say it gets through Mizzy so quickly! LOL sorry about that I feel sick meself now.

Thanks again

Dizzy x

Cheers Kazz

Been out of it for a while but the cost was stopping me ordering more at the moment. Especially as Mizzy get through it so quickly, or should i say it gets through Mizzy so quickly! LOL sorry about that I feel sick meself now.

Thanks again

Dizzy x

LOL TMI I think Dizzy.

Thanks for that Kazz I love the porridge made with PH - so will get some more whilst it's cheaper.

just ordered 5 packs. that ought to keep me going (excuse the pun)

thanks for the heads up!

xxxx

I've just ordered three packs .... blimey - we're going to buy them out!!

Ah well....thats wat they get for sending the brochure to a motor mouth like me!! By the way, prices are valid til Feb 28th and postage is free if you spend over £15 and only £1 if you spend under that!! Oh I love sales shopping, and since I refuse to waste money on clothes this has got to be the way forward!!

LOL I have just bought three packs as well - I was just thinking I am incredibly short of them and was wondering when I would get time to get to town to buy some more.

Oh and I also bought a load of other things too - I just couldn't help myself!!

Thanks for posting the link.

I bought 4 too, they certainly have had a run on them this evening they'll have a shock in the morn!

Dizzy x

Thanks for the info Kazz, I've jsut ordered some! I've never used it before although have considered doing so. When's the best time to take it, in the morning or evening?

Oh Russiandoll is our expert!! I dont NEED PH, but I take it in the morning to make a kind of porridge from my shakes....and I add it into soups as well to bulk them out a bit...DONT follow the directions on the packet...will see if I can find an old thread on this and post the link for ye!

I take them 'whenever' AJ. I like to make porrige in the morning using 2 dessertspoons of PH in a shake.

If I have a soup, I make it thick by adding 2 dessertspoons of PH.

If you want to know exactly how to do it so you dont get a gungy mess, then just shout. Whatever you do, DON'T follow the instructions on the pack and have them with water - OMG it's like pond slime!!

LOL Kazz - my post was like an echo of yours!! :D

I think I've opened a real can of worms ... or do I mean pond slime! I look forward with trepidation to receiving the PH (see, I've got the lingo). I could use it as a torture device to force the children to behave, if nothing else!

Thanks everyone for your advice and to Kazz for giving me the thread.

Yes Artemis - they are totally carb and calorie free :)

Wow.. thats a good price. Off to order some more too.

Wouldnt be without my PH as just LOVE the porriges you can make with them.

Thanks for heads up on price reduction.

Deb x

Back