psyllium husks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel1974, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    gillian michaels body revolution
    Hello All,

I have read on some posts that psyllium husks can help with the toilet side effect I suffer so badly with when on CD. I use the fibre89 but without much success, so can anyone tell me can we have psyllium husks and if so what are they? where do I get them? and how much do they cost?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  4. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    They really do help!! look at the link above. you can pm me about them if you wish. I use them regularly, it will take a few goes to get it right but they are fab(in my opinion). Ask for them in your local health food shop. Husks only, not powder!

5. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I take 2 psyllium husk tablets before each meal (3 times a day as says on tub), have taken them religiously for 2 days now, but haven't helped me in the toilet department, just given me wind.... lol Will they work if I keep taking them, does it take a while to kick in?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.