Pub Info

NoMorePies

Hi,

Just finished my 2nd week and have lost 15lbs, 45 to go. And I'm a bloke.

I'm new to the forum but I have been following all your very usefull tips.
The porrige is great although it does get very gluepy towards the end doesn't it.

SS is great, I've never felt hungry once, even on days when I use only 3 packs - sometimes 4 is just too much. I'm drinking 4 to 5 litres of water every day too.

Now in my 3rd week means I'm on 1 CD bar a day - at last something to chew :p. Agian with your tips I got Peanut and Cranberry ones.

My question is - I go to the pub once a week just to catch up with my mates, what can I drink. Last week I had tap water all night because the pub only had flavoured (citrus) water for sale.

I know I can have coke zero but the pub doesn't stock this.

Is there any other products I can have ?

Thanks,

NoMorePies

Soorry can't help with advice on drinks, sure someone will be along soon.

Just wanted to say well done for what you have achieved so far!!

Cheers guys,

My plan is to loose 2 stone over 6 weeks on SS then move on to 1000 cal per day to loose the remaining 2 stone over 2 further months. Basically 2 packs per day and a balanced meal.

I'm also introducing some sort of training, my plan is 1000 meter row (concept 2 - not on a river !!) followed by 1000 mter nordic walker, will try to do this 3 times a week - I've kitted my garage out cos I don't like going to gyms.

Do you think this is a good plan ?

Thanks,

NoMore Pies

With regards to your exercise plan it depends if this is what you would normally do. You shouldn't really make massive increases in your exercise routine suddenly because you are eating such low calories it can become very exhausting. Try to build it up gradually

HI Pies can you bring some coke zero into the pub? lol cheeky I know other than that water/soda water or black tea or coffee.

Good luck

You can have sparkling water and add your own CD flavouring to it.

Back