1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pub meal tonight - help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by zimbobimbo, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

Me and OH are going for a quick bite to eat before going to see Derren Brown (very excited).

I am on extra easy as only been on it for a fe days would appreciate any help or advice.

I thought either the cajun spiced salmon and ask them not to put the dressing on the salad.

Any other advice? I haven't used any syns today so how much would a portion of chips be? If I had a steak for instancem could I have chips or even half a portion and give OH the other half.

Thanks all :)

Menu link is http://www.mypubheaven.com/Uploads/P...%2010_None.pdf
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Queen Bizzle

Queen Bizzle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've got a pub lunch planned next sunday for easter, so have been thinking about this too! :) My first thought was a salad of some kind, with mayo as syns. But then was thinking on extra easy I could have steak, salad and a jacket spud (lots of pubs have the option to swap chips for jackets now which is good) Would feel much more like a treat which is what you want from a pub dinner! :p

I used to have chicken with BBQ sauce, bacon and cheese AND chips AND mayo (pre slimming world) but dread to think how many syns that would be!! :confused:
  4. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    i go out to a pub about once a week for grub, and i always have meat (usually steak, but soemtimes chicken or salmon etc) and always ask for it to be plain, and then i have a jacket and veggies. mmmmm!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.