1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

pudding ideas please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by pip1980, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. pip1980

pip1980 Full Member

hello all. please can u give me some ideas for a low syn pud, preferably one i can buy!xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I love the WW ones!
    choc brownie, strawberry or lemon cheesecake are my favourites!
    all between 9 - 9.5 sins and worth every bite!
  4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    lowest one to buy is the sugarfree jelly pots. Or fruit packs and pour over yoghurt.Or freeze ff toffee yoghurt after adding sweetener and few maltesars.Can give you recipes if you want any.
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You should have a look in the recipe section, there's lots of pudding ideas in there.

PS your post should be in there really!
  6. pip1980

pip1980 Full Member

thanks all. sorry i dont know the rules, im new.xx
  7. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    If you do fancy making a pud, the sw egg custard pud is really yummy with some fruit (strawberries or plums etc) and in the recipe section, there are some really lovely cake recipes too, all with the syns worked out for you xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.