Puffed wheat

Dont think rennet is in whey, its more that rennet is use to make the cheese & through that process you get whey...thats how I understood it. Saying that. looking into it totally confuses me!

Aah Horlicks extra light it is then!!! Thank you :) x

Oooo puffed wheat is a fave of mine to it tastes almost the same as sugar puffs with sweetner on :)

*makes your wee smell of puffed wheat though* lol

Think I'm going to have to get some puffed wheat. I've been eating Bran Flakes recently as I love them but I've not been weighing them and I'm convinced I'm having too many.

It sounds like I can have a decent sized bowl of puffed wheat which should be better

Think I'm going to have to get some puffed wheat. I've been eating Bran Flakes recently as I love them but I've not been weighing them and I'm convinced I'm having too many.

It sounds like I can have a decent sized bowl of puffed wheat which should be better

Ricky-I made the mistake of not weighing cereal & when I bought new scales a few weeks ago I realised my portion was nearer to 40g!! Puffed wheat with a little sweetener is the way to go :)

Who brand are puffed wheat? I love sugar puffs but clearly dont have them anymore...this sounds inteteresting :) x

Back