Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

24 March - Diary 1 - 0 Non-diary

Well, 4lb down on last week. Very happy with that...guess you have to be really. When you put the previous weeks 2lb in it is almost half a stone which feels even better! I felt I had done well but was still a wee bit shocked by that.

So from now on the food diary stays, I was considering changing it to just one a day on it but the fact I was throwing stuff in when I ate it made me not just aware of the calories going in my mouth but also the total for the day. Unfortunately it seems you only have a limited amount of time to edit a post, otherwise I would just keep adding to the first post of the day.

So I reckon this thread could get a bit messy but I will try and keep it focussed. If anyone has any suggestions on how I could lay it out in a more aesthetically pleasing way then I urge you to tell me!

This morning I had a wee treat of stuff - I say a treat it is items most my mates would eat in a normal day between meals...but I guess when you don't have that it feels like a treat. So anyway, I am not going to count my overall calories for the day but will put in everything else from now and see what total I end up with by the end of the day.

Well done! I've been reading your diary for the last week, I think you are doing brilliantly! Keep up the good work xxx

Well done! I've been reading your diary for the last week, I think you are doing brilliantly! Keep up the good work xxx

Thank you :)

Shake - 210

Back