Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

Din Dins

Tesco Steam meal thing - 420
Bit of crusty bread and butter - Call it 100
6 cracker breads - 130
1 peice of plain bread with light scraped butter - 150

total - 800cal.

Ok over my usual 700 but pipe band tonight will shift that extra 100, if the walking today hasn't already counted it!

18 March

4 cracker bread and light spread of that butter thing...we'll call it 120, as I did last night :)

In from uni...over the day:

Shake - 215
Soup - 100
2 packs of snack-a-jack popcorn - 94

Tesco Steam meal thing - 420
Bit of crusty bread and butter - Call it 100
6 cracker breads - 130
1 peice of plain bread with light scraped butter - 150

total - 800cal.

Plus a shake for the night in a minute 210.

So total for the day 1539. And that is before the 3 or so miles I have walked from bus to uni and back plus the 2 hours of piping I done at band.

And now for a normal wee entry

18th March

Done something different today, walked about with my jacket unzipped and just a t-shirt under it. Sounds odd but I think that is one of my confidence things. I tend to keep my jacket zipped up if wearing a t-shirt only. Not a big deal but I noticed it!

That's me off uni for two weeks now ever easter. Will be spending a lot of that in front of the PC. Got a timetable of action set out, just need to follow through on it.

Other than that I am feeling pretty good this week. I'd like to get to the next half stone mark at the next weigh in. Not an unachievable goal but will need to keep up what I have been doing lately.

Going out for a few drinks in Glasgow on Friday then over to a mates house to watch DVDs and drink some more! Reckon should be ok as I will just stick to vodka and diet coke. Plus eat little on the Friday or Saturday. Probably cause a hangover but not affect the weight!

How's everyone else doing lately?

19 March

Got up decent time today, started some uni work. Decided I was tired, went back to bed!

Been floating about for about 2 hours now and finally just had something to eat.

So the now it is:

Shake - 210
2 Crackerbreads, light spread cheese and red onion - 50 cal.

Pack of snack-a-jack salt and vinegar - 47 calories!

19 March

Got up decent time today, started some uni work. Decided I was tired, went back to bed!

Been floating about for about 2 hours now and finally just had something to eat.

So the now it is:

Shake - 210
2 Crackerbreads, light spread cheese and red onion - 50 cal.

Pack of snack-a-jack salt and vinegar - 47 calories!

Tea time - I was actually struggling to make it up to the 700, which felt wierd, but anyway:

Tesco chili and potato wedges thing - 325
4 crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 50
Pack of Crisps - 131
1 Jammy Dodger - 83

692 in total.

After coming in:

4 crackerbreads, light spread cheese and ham - 120
2 bits of toast and cheese - Gonna call it 300 to be on the safe side
1 yoghurt - 50

Total = 470

Total for the day = 1469

I'm amazed I could eat that much and stay under 1500 :D I should have kept better notes of my intake sooner

Your doing so well Stephen keep it up and stay off the Easter eggs lol x.

Thanks, and that is sorted as I'm considered too old for them from relatives and I told my mum not to bother. I got by Christmas without selection boxes etc so reckon I'll be ok :D

20 March

Gonna have 4 crackerbread with light spread cheese and ham before going out. Call it 120 cal.

do you eat fruit and veg ? It's AMAZING how much you can eat with very little calories...

Keep it up - you're doing fab !

I don't really eat either. It's not I don't like them, I do but I just feel without a label telling me how much I am eating calorie wise I tend to avoid it (and there is irony to this statement in the next entry below this ;) )

20 March

Gonna have 4 crackerbread with light spread cheese and ham before going out. Call it 120 cal.

Not long in, so here is the rest of my day:

Ready made shake - 215
Made at home shake - 210
2 packs snack-a jack popcorn - 94

Then I came in, starving. Was about the pop a thing in the micro when my mum said she had made soup.

Awesome! Big steaming bowl of the stuff. Lentil and ham with carrots etc in it. Unfortunately my mum doesn't come under nationwide standards so doesn't have to work out calorie contents. I'm sure it is pretty low so I have decided to just call it - once everything else is factored in, bread, yoghurt etc etc - at about 800 calories.

I'm probably over shooting that by a chunk but I would rather call it too high than too low.

So total for the day = 1439

Fine again. Plus I done a whole pipe band practice only on the stuff before the soup etc. So really wasn't burning off much in the way of calories so I'm hoping it is just fat that is burning.

In other news tomorrow and Saturday will not be as frequent posts from me as I am going up to Glasgow late in the day to go out drinking, then back to a mates house to drink the night away. Will be sticking to the vodka and diet cokes. Just had a nosey about sites and worked it out it would take about 20 vodka and diet cokes to go over 1000 calories apparently. So I will have a meal before I head out and that will be me. Plus I fully expect a hangover from hell on Saturday and wont eat much at all.

Nice on Pugs mum ! Good healthy stuff there ... and nothing like a hearty Scottish Broth

You would be amazed at how tasty, filling and yet low cal many soups can be. If it hadn't been for the bread and yoghurt - you could probably have said about 250cals. If it had been a soup with say lots of tomatoes and some ham (fat off) chilli and onion like I often make - more like 50 / 75 cal. The good thing about home made soup is that there will be no nasties and preservatives in it.

On days when it's freezing cold at work in the winter, we often have a huge pot of homemade soup on the stove so customers can help themselves. Haven't dont that since before Christmas actually and it's not a bad thing to do. Problem for me was, I'd have a mug of soup and then go to the butty wagon for a tuna roll when that came round. So now I just don't have anything :badgirl:

In leafy greens, salad veg, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, courgettes, carrots there are very few cals and all good heathy stuff that can fill you up. In the majority of that, it taks as much energy to eat the stuff as there are in calories ... providing you put nothing on it.

Good for bulking up on.

There are fruits that are very low in sugar and in cals too - such as strawberries and rasperries.

Melon is said to also speed up fat loss.

I'm sure you'll find more info on the net.

Well done. I'll need to have a go at the cracker breads sometime. Per cracker bread - how many grams, calories, and carbs ?

Nice on
Well done. I'll need to have a go at the cracker breads sometime. Per cracker bread - how many grams, calories, and carbs ?

5 grams
19 calories
Carb of which sugars - 3.8 grams

Anyway, I'm back.

I can't really give you a food diary for the last two days simply because there was very little.

Basically from my meal on Friday at about 2pm before I left the house I ate nothing - absolutely nothing - until about 6pm last night. Then - seeing as I was a bit hungry - I had my meal, 2 bits of bread, 2 wee chocolate jaffa things and 4 crackerbread with light cheese and ham. Wasn't counting the calories but it doesn't matter as I know for the 2 days I am way under, even when drink is included.

By then I was shattered anyway so went straight to bed about 7pm and that is me back up now.

23 March

4 crackerbread, light cheese spread and bit of ham - 120
Yoghurt - 56

Hi Puggso you are doing brilliantley calorie counting you have lost a good amount and at least you can still go out and enjoy yourself. Well done.:)

Hi Puggso you are doing brilliantley calorie counting you have lost a good amount and at least you can still go out and enjoy yourself. Well done.:)

Cheers :)

Shake - 210 cal

2 cracker bread light cheese spread and ham - 60 cals

Tesco chicken pastabake thingmabob - 380
5 crackerbreads - 100
Tesco Value pink yoghurt thing - This didn't have the cal thing on it, was last in the pack so guess the info thing was elsewhere, so I will go with 100 to be on the safe side.

So overall 580.

23 March - Good times

I know I done my "large and in charge" post a wee bit back but today it actually sat right with me.

Been wearing the jacket I got from my wee brother a lot lately. Totally forgot about my primark hoodies. Was studying today in shorts and t-shirt and got a bit cold so chucked one of these on.

Bloody hell it was absolutely massive. So needing to kill the cat of curiosity (and get away from studying) I found my wee brothers equivalent of my hoodies, only in large.

Not only did it fit, it fitted like a dream, not "of its a bit tight", I mean I would go out in this and not have it constantly on my mind. My football tops are becoming baggier too. This week seems to have made quite a difference and I hope that is reflected tomorrow. If it is as good result then this recording everything has been a brilliant idea and one I will continue into the future!!!!

Now tonight I am going to meet a mate who is down in the town for the weekend meeting mates she knew from where she lived who go to college here.

More booze for me it seems :p

Back