Puggso_32 - Look what the cat dragged back

Hey faithful readers! *sic* Sorry for my absence but I should probably explain why!

Basically I've found the moving and following points harder than expected. Let me just say I HAVE NOT went off the rails but I've been spending my evenings going between flats and also cooking and buying food for siblings who have helped me move and working two meals around tight times is just not on the top of my agenda.

But this doesn't mean I'm sitting all day wolfing down chocolate etc, I'm not. It's just more the case my evening meal might be something I don't usually have so as to feed someone helping me (such as Tuesday was spicy chorizo pasta with garlic baguettes).

I guess the good thing is I am able to allow this as floating about the weight I am is fine and I MUST remind myself that at my heaviest I would have killed to be this weight!

I also can't weigh in on Friday as my scales have been packed away haha!

HOWEVER!

I do the final moving on Sunday and my new flat is about 3.2km - 4km (depending the route) from my work so my plan is hopefully at least 3 nights of the week jogging home from work as I've now officially entered the Glasgow 10km in September so need to up my game on that. This will hopefully mean some weight loss too. So I'm not worried about anything.

Just in case you were wondering where I'd gotten to :)

:hide: Just replying so I have your new diary in my subs! Hi by the way :)

Well look what the cat's dragged back, been a couple of months!!!

Main reason is, simply not been following any real plan. During the working week everything is fairly normal and at weekends I've just been enjoying myself. Had lots of things happening in my life at weekends of a social nature so they have been fun...to say the least.

On top of that last Sunday I ran the Great Scottish Run 10km in Glasgow so I had been training for that. And in doing so taking on extra food etc for energy. It seemed to work as not only did I run the whole thing but did it in 56 and a half minutes which I was over the moon about.

But the clothes and scales don't lie and weight has been going on so now as life is quietening down it's time to get it all sorted and back to my routines.

So starting today with Monday weigh ins, I was 11 stone 3.5lb. My first and main goal is to get down to around the 10 stone mark. I don't care how long it takes, but will be working very hard on it.

Still following on the old points system as this is what works for me, and always has so will start on 18 a day and see how I get on.

I'll tend to do a big update in the morning and evening now rather than udpate through the day so todays food up until my evening meal will be;

3 Weetabix with skimmed milk - 4
Salad/Dressing - 1
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Pasta - 5
Veg - 0
Sauce - 1
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Cheers Jo and well done on your continued awesome losses!

Here's my shameful picture coming over the line. I was near dead on my feet!

377575_423669054336668_552697322_n.jpg

Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

Salad/Dressing - 1
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Rice and veg - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

I would of been dead on my feet and there wouldn't of been any people behind me in the photo lol. I love walking and try to walk most days, but have never tried running to be honest. Well done again, its a fantastic achievement! Jo x

Cheers, you'd surprise yourself what your body can achieve with a bit of training! And that was while I was gaining weight!!

Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

Salad/Dressing - 1
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Small bit of chocolate birthday cake in work - 5 (being safe)

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Been a busy day but up to now is;

Salad/Dressing - 1
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

I'm not making 0 point soup :D

0 point soup

402341_427193580650882_2072723885_n.jpg

Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1

That was me for last night, makes up for the birthday cake :D

Today;

Salad/Dressing - 1
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Cous Cous and veg - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

today;

Weetabix with skimmed milk - 4
Toast - 2

0 point soup - 0
Bread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Out for most of the day piping now and already did the 1h 20 minute walk to Tesco and back. Good fay so far. Aim is to have my evening meal when I finally get in tonight. Hopefully the soup sustains me

Last edited:
When I finally got in last night;

Crisps - 3
Crackerbread - 2
Toast - 2

17 for the day

Back