Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Crisps 1
John west tuna lunch (i think im addicted!) 3

Crisps - 1
Subway - 8

Im impressed I've stuck as well as I have this week!

John West Tuna lunch... is this just a tuna salad? If so... HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!! :D

There are different types. Google john west light lunch and should see them :)

Btw today has been;

Porridge 3
Toast 1
Yoghurt 1
Dutchbread 2

Can't wait for my tea when I get in!

Rice crispies 3
Toast 1
Yoghurt 1

Dutchbread - 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

i love the john west salmon lunch.. its to die for. when me and OH did download i took loads as they dont need refridgerating and i wanted to save on points LOL :p

i love the john west salmon lunch.. its to die for. when me and OH did download i took loads as they dont need refridgerating and i wanted to save on points LOL :p

They are the future!!!!

Soup - 2
Bread - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1

Last edited:
Walk earned me 5.5

hey hope your having a good time in Glasgow! :D your coming back today aren't you? hope it's gone well, and you've done fab sticking to points whilst being away... i always use it as an excuse to go over hehe :) 5.5 points earned through walking?!?! how much did you do!!?! climb a mountain?? :D well done! and only 6lbs to go also eeeeek getting close!! :D xx

hey hope your having a good time in Glasgow! :D your coming back today aren't you? hope it's gone well, and you've done fab sticking to points whilst being away... i always use it as an excuse to go over hehe :) 5.5 points earned through walking?!?! how much did you do!!?! climb a mountain?? :D well done! and only 6lbs to go also eeeeek getting close!! :D xx

Warning all, this is going to be a long post!

Back to normality today yes!

It has been an absolutely outstanding week away and I am happy I have kept my food to within points (alcohol on the other hand will have pushed it over a wee bit I think but no worry!).

Also on Saturday at the world pipe band championships the band finished 6th in grade 2! The prize list is the top 6. We have never made the prize list in this grade at the worlds so it is a big achievement! It is also the first time I have placed in a prize winning band at the worlds so it is a big thing personally also.

This video is an mp3 my wee brother done of the grade 2 results, can you tell we were happy?

YouTube - World Pipe Band Championships Grade 2 Results - Band reaction (audio only)

The week also revealed a lot to me in how I have changed since the weight loss. I DO finally acknowledge how confident I appear around people - especially new people - to what I would have done before! And I also realise now people don't meet me, instantly look at me and judge me as a fat person (as they obviously would - even if not out loud - when I was fat). Also got some nice comments from people I haven't seen in a while. Some nice comments and another being 'ok what illness you got' haha! :rolleyes:

So aye, I actually kinda have big news;

I'm moving to Glasgow permanently it seems in 2 weeks. A mate from school needed a flatmate, she originally went for someone else (as I said to her that if someone really needed it they would be better than me who can still commute) as they were moving to Glasgow to study but that fell through. Got a text Saturday morning asking if I would still take it. Said yes so basically just need to get the stuff signed and that will be me.

This means though that I'm moving away from my WW meeting too! I could make this Wednesday but can't do the following Wednesday as I am at a gig in Glasgow so have decided as of now I am not going to meetings anymore. I'm very close to goal and WILL keep following WW as I have been doing up until now and will get myself a set of good scales when I move (assuming nothing hits the fans with it) and do a weekly WI the same as I do with meetings.

It's actually a big decision for me as the meeting was always a background motivation to stick at it! But, and this is the reason I have gave the big essay above regarding my realisations, I KNOW I will stick to it. The changes in me are ones I never want to let go and I am hell-bent on sticking with this!

So on that note;

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firstly huge congrats on keeping within points (apart from the odd tipple ;) hehe)

secondly; WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at you coming 6th with your band that's a huge achievement bet everyone is very proud! eek very exciting and i bet well deserved!

i'm glad your feeling more confident around people now, it makes a huge difference doesn't it :)

and finally omggg!!! hugehugehuge news! bet you can't wait!!

i wouldn't worry about the meetings, like you say close to target and you've done so amazingly well on ww, you won't mess it up at all doing it alone, tbh it will all be a fresh new start for you, new home, new you and new way of sticking to ww and maintaining!!

very happy for you mr hope WI goes well for you on wed! bringing you closer to target before you move! :) xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firstly huge congrats on keeping within points (apart from the odd tipple ;) hehe)

secondly; WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at you coming 6th with your band that's a huge achievement bet everyone is very proud! eek very exciting and i bet well deserved!

i'm glad your feeling more confident around people now, it makes a huge difference doesn't it :)

and finally omggg!!! hugehugehuge news! bet you can't wait!!

i wouldn't worry about the meetings, like you say close to target and you've done so amazingly well on ww, you won't mess it up at all doing it alone, tbh it will all be a fresh new start for you, new home, new you and new way of sticking to ww and maintaining!!

very happy for you mr hope WI goes well for you on wed! bringing you closer to target before you move! :) xx

Thanks for all that :)

Just to clarify. I'm following WW but not planning to WI until I move so as I am always using the same scales.

Well done on the 6th place Pugs...great achievement in a very tough competition!!!

Congrats on moving too and good luck sticking with ww stylee......not that I doubt you for a single minute...you are a legend in ww/mini's world and are such a loser (meant in the nicest way poss!!) that nothing will stop you from getting to your goal and maintaining!!

Feels like we're watching you grow up pugs...getting your own wee place in the big smoke...you'll have us all checking in to make sure your ok and eating right etc!!! haha!!

Good luck with it pal..xx

Well done on the 6th place Pugs...great achievement in a very tough competition!!!

Cheers, we are still over the moon with it! Been talking to guys in the band all day!

Congrats on moving too and good luck sticking with ww stylee......not that I doubt you for a single minute...you are a legend in ww/mini's world and are such a loser (meant in the nicest way poss!!) that nothing will stop you from getting to your goal and maintaining!!

I actually think I will be able to do it better! I'm about a 10 minute walk from a Tesco Extra and will only be buying what I need (so that's a lot of pasta, beans and meat free chicken and burgers :D). And everyone's welcome for a cuppa!

Feels like we're watching you grow up pugs...getting your own wee place in the big smoke...you'll have us all checking in to make sure your ok and eating right etc!!! haha!!

Good luck with it pal..xx

I'll never grow up! You can't make it! In fact I actually never had any intention to move but this was far too convenient. Minus food, but including bills, it will cost me the same as I currently spend on keep money and travel, so why not eh? I seem to spend most my time in Glasgow!

Tea tonight;

Beans - 5
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Banana - 1.5
Yoghurt - 1

Good for you!!
And so so well done for keeping to points, you should be right proud of yourself!!
Good luck for the move :)

Bread - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Jaffa Cake - 0.5

21 for the day

Hey Nikki, I promise I will reply to your great post tonight, I'm busy today so just popping in :)

Today; shredded wheat - 3
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Right, I was just about to sign off seeing as it's almost 1am and suddenly spied your title, so came cruising in to see what the gen was...

Congratulations on comeing 6th in the comp, thats brilliant, and yes, 6th place sounded a tad more over the moon than 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place'ees.

Many thanks, still very happy about it! It sounded happier because that was in amongst us. All the other bands were further away than us, believe me they will have been going mental also!

And... this is probably going to sound a little sad, but... I got a little bit emotional at reading you were leaving home and getting "your own place" so to speak... emotional in a good way of course, like Linz said... it's like you are becoming all grown up and embarking on a new adventure, I'm am so so happy that you sound so happy about it.

Awww bless! We'll all have the hankies out soon eh! I have changed a hell of a lot since joining here (not including bulk) as I was still in uni at the time. I am a very different person. I am ready to move out, and have been for a while, but was happy to sit and wait and save for a mortgage. This opportunity means I can get out and still save

I also have to point out, right at this minute, as I will probably never say it again, but, you have been one of my biggest motivators here on Mins, you have done so amazingly well, and alot of things that you say on here, it's like something that has come out of my own mouth. Everything you said about the compliments you get, the new found confidence and how much you like it, it all makes complete sense and was something I only said myself last night in a conversation to a friend. I know, 100%, that you will carry this on on your own and still get to the main goal you are looking to reach as you are Mister WW 2010.

This is a big compliment coming from such a - now - little lady! Thanks very much for what you are saying but I feel the same of you and especially as you seem to have flown through your weight loss! You have stuck so rigidly to it but managed to make it work with your recipes etc! If what I have been saying lately re confidence etc has resulted in you noticing the same in you then I am glad I put down here what I was thinking. If it makes one person take notice in themself then it is worth noting!

So, best of luck with the move, I hope it goes smoothly for you, just make sure you don't leave us all behind in your new found freedom :p

Nothing ever goes smoothly with me! It is going to be very soon and I am struggling to work out when I will find the time to get through it all!

Have the best Tuesday Puggs. xxx

And you :)

Evening meal

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Garlic Bread - 2
Crisps - 1
Toast - 1.5

19 so far

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

Back