Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Happy Saturday everyone!

Porridge/Maramalade - 6
Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Hi was having a wee nosey at ur diary and was really interested about the whole eating ur points thing! I don't usually eat all my points all by about 2 or 3. This week I really upped the exercise, exercising everyday and didnt up my points. Only lost 0.5lb, I'm now thinking I'm going to take a leaf our ur book and make a conscious to eat all points including AP (I'm sticking to discover too)

I'm also going out to tesco to find those burgers!! Keep up ur brilliant work!

Hi was having a wee nosey at ur diary and was really interested about the whole eating ur points thing! I don't usually eat all my points all by about 2 or 3. This week I really upped the exercise, exercising everyday and didnt up my points. Only lost 0.5lb, I'm now thinking I'm going to take a leaf our ur book and make a conscious to eat all points including AP (I'm sticking to discover too)

I'm also going out to tesco to find those burgers!! Keep up ur brilliant work!

Thanks very much for having a read :)

This week will be the rest I guess as it's the first in a while where I've been actively trying to eat all my points so Wednesday will tell! *prays*

Had snackajacks at the cinema - 1.5

Tea will be;

Beans - 5
Burgers - 2
Veg - 0
Toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Last 2 Coors light bottles tonight along with 3 cans.

That'll use up my spare points nicely hopefully

Crackerbread - 2
Toast - 1

i thought 3 bottles of coor light was 4.5 points thats what i used to point them at:)

i thought 3 bottles of coor light was 4.5 points thats what i used to point them at:)

I just worked 1 at 88 cals and no fat (says on the bottle) = 1 point. However 88 x 3 = 4 points.

Oh the joys :rolleyes:

Porridge - 5
Marmaladae - 1
Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

i have a funny feeling they're 1.5pts too... will root about later in all my old gumpf and have a look. just cause its alcohol it makes me wonder cause even for a light drink it seems very points light!

have a good sunday hun x

i have a funny feeling they're 1.5pts too... will root about later in all my old gumpf and have a look. just cause its alcohol it makes me wonder cause even for a light drink it seems very points light!

have a good sunday hun x

It's very small bottled Rach, I worked the pint out and it's not far off the average for a pint.

Been out doing stuff today walking lots. Getting in AP points in for next weekend :D

And saw Tangled, seriously everyone...go see it!

Had tomatos and carrots in the cinema so 0 points :)

So tea will be (to use points);

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Burgers - 4
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Carrots and tomatoes in the cinema?? My god you are a saint!! I went to see neds yest at the cinema and thought I was doing extremely well just with a wee packet of walkers lights! I'm impressed with your will power!! :)

Carrots and tomatoes in the cinema?? My god you are a saint!! I went to see neds yest at the cinema and thought I was doing extremely well just with a wee packet of walkers lights! I'm impressed with your will power!! :)

Funnily enough I went and seen NEDs yesterday too...with a wee packet of snack a jacks! :p

Re the willpower, basically I was hungry and all my mates know I'm crazy insane with the healthy eating (as they have known me pre-diet) so although the take the mick when I whip out a bag of carrots they accept it is part of me.

As I say to them; most fat people aren't about eating tasty calorie loaded things. It is about filling a hole which takes a lot to fill! It just so happens the stuff that is bad are the easiest/tastiest to go for in that respect. It just took me time to find alternatives. All I'm doing is still filling that hole when it needs to...just with the right stuff!

Good for you! What a very sensible way of looking at it! Just been having a proper nosey through your diary...you have done amazingly well, what a difference from your first pictures till now, brilliant!!

Good for you! What a very sensible way of looking at it! Just been having a proper nosey through your diary...you have done amazingly well, what a difference from your first pictures till now, brilliant!!

I just feel I best make it as easy as possible for myself!

Thanks very much also...a lot of my older pics are years before WW!

Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Must be so motivating looking back at them! I must try and dig out some photos back in my real fat days, think I'll pin them on my fridge :)

Must be so motivating looking back at them! I must try and dig out some photos back in my real fat days, think I'll pin them on my fridge :)

I keep one on my wall in the middle of a big photo montage I made, so I never forget!

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

Back