Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Sounds good have a great evening
(limps off) to check who the frig is Stephen Lynch lol

Think it would be either love or hate with him

Very jealous, I am. Love Stephen Lynch!

It was utterly amazing :D

Had my 5 bean chilli and a good few drinks last night so used up my points and my spare points, as I intended.

Today;

Meat free bacon - 1.5
Beans - 2.5
Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 2

7 so far

Crispbread- 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

11 so far.

Looks like I have to jog tomorrow!

....to bleeding Tesco as there was a brotherly breakdown in communications and we now have nothing for mothers day! Planning to jog down and walk back as soon as I wake, might even set an alarm!

Booger!

So at 7am this morning I awoke (before my alarm!) and ran the 1.3 miles to Tesco and made it in about 12 minutes which impressed me and using my skills from maths (speed = distance/time) I make that an average speed of 6.5 mph. Not bad :D

Will use the 1.5 points earned with my breakfast.

Oh I forgot to say, while going through the self-service in Tesco a women working there came up to me.

She used to work in the canteen in my high school, knew my mum and actually did WW back when me and my mum went when I was about 15 I think. She was on about how she had to come over and check that it was actually me and how she didn't recognise me at first due to all the weight I lost and I am looking fantastic.

In return I asked her to promise not to tell my mum I was in at half 7 on a Sunday morning buying her Mother's Day presents! ;)

Still, a very good way to start the day!

Meat Free burgers - 2
Mushrooms - 0
Toast - 2
Crispbread - 2

6 so far or 4.5 when the running included

Options hot choc - 0.5

Yeah, I liked it :D

Homemade soup my gran made - 2 (I don't even think it is 2 but best on the safe side)
Bread - 1

8 today.

Compliments always give such a buzz!!! Fantastic....xxx

And I am even learning how to take compliments these days which is new and exciting for me too! :D

Same here, normally i would just shrug it off as if they were actually telling me i look fat!!! However, I now love the compliments and they keep me going!!..xx

I would always try and not make a big deal out of it and my favourite reply is - which I still use "thanks, still a way to go yet".

A mate I don't see often actually shouted at me after that going "not a way to go, you are there!" haha.

TLC mince and potatoes - 3
Beans - 2.5
Mushrooms - 0
Bread - 1
Crackers - 3

17.5 so far.

Cornflakes - 3
Toast - 1
Crispbread - 0.5

22 For the day!

Happy monday!

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Hot choc options - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5

9 so far today.

Yoghurt before jog - 2
Jog - 2 earned

1.8 miles in just over 16 minutes non-stop. I make that 6.7mph average!

Left over buttered cabbage from yesterday with a bit of brown sauce - 1.5
The last bit of WW bread in the house - 0.5

22 for the day!

Back