Puggso_32 - Plodding along

you could pull an old man and slip it below your pot until you reach the next hole LOL :D

think she means you could adopt the "old man look" and have your trousers below your belly ! until they fit over it comfortably on the tighter hole

aye thats what I mean! :D see, Bev knows me well - shes deciphered enough of me texts :) x

think she means you could adopt the "old man look" and have your trousers below your belly ! until they fit over it comfortably on the tighter hole

aye thats what I mean! :D see, Bev knows me well - shes deciphered enough of me texts :) x

My trousers do live below my stomach...they sit where trousers should sit :p

noooooooo i mean like so far south they're in groin territory :p where pure beer belly trousers lie! :D

noooooooo i mean like so far south they're in groin territory :p where pure beer belly trousers lie! :D

Well I'm still wearing mine so erm...

*checks*

I'm far enough away from the grown

shame ;) haha!

how long before you and your belt are in 'comfy land'? LB wise that is.

how is your friend going with the WW by the way?

Bren
X

how long before you and your belt are in 'comfy land'? LB wise that is.

how is your friend going with the WW by the way?

Bren
X

Wont be long hopefully :)

She has lost 7lbs and seems really happy with it :D She missed last week due to being not well so hopefully she does well this week.

How quickly a thread can end up in disrepute.
All this groin talk. lol!

Is it weigh in today ? If so good luck

Thanks, tomorrow :)

How quickly a thread can end up in disrepute.
All this groin talk. lol!

You have no idea, personally I blame all you females!

Just got a bag of carrots and cherry tomatos from tesco on my lunch :D

Hey!!! Sorry for the delay in the welcome i've been awol lately! Welcome *hugs* Well done on your epic weight loss you have done so so well and are looking great. I'm a younger too at 22 :) Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xxx

Hey!!! Sorry for the delay in the welcome i've been awol lately! Welcome *hugs* Well done on your epic weight loss you have done so so well and are looking great. I'm a younger too at 22 :) Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xxx

Hey! Welcome aboard, us young 'uns need to stick together. The older ones can easily lead us astray!:flirt2:

Thanks very much :D

Too right you think it would be us that would be the worse but that is most definitely not the case. I wouldn't have it any other way though :) xx

Too right you think it would be us that would be the worse but that is most definitely not the case. I wouldn't have it any other way though :) xx

Agreed, they are a bad influence...but in a good kind of way :D

yep, totally agree on that.. older people leading us astray (didnt know you were 22 too, Saski :p thought you were 21..)

hope you have a great day puggso :D when's WI? x

Back