Puggso_32 - Plodding along

yep, totally agree on that.. older people leading us astray (didnt know you were 22 too, Saski :p thought you were 21..)

hope you have a great day puggso :D when's WI? x

Cheers, you too :)

WI is tonight

good luck for it then! :D bet you do fab xxx

Congratulations on the notch. ;)

Good Luck for WI tonight, I have my fingers crossed for you.

XXX

yep, totally agree on that.. older people leading us astray (didnt know you were 22 too, Saski :p thought you were 21..)

It must be my youthful face :p lol.

Hope you are having a good day and mucho luck for weigh in! Congrats for the notch too! Top work. xx

Congratulations on the notch. ;)

Good Luck for WI tonight, I have my fingers crossed for you.

XXX

Hope you are having a good day and mucho luck for weigh in! Congrats for the notch too! Top work. xx

Cheers, work is going not too shabbily if I do say so. We'll see what tonight brings!

Where you from....you sexy thing....

Wow....have I really been gone that long? Look at you....bloody gorgeous!!!

I'll just sit and blush for a while!

hey babes. well done on the belt notch :D not bad going at all :D

Cheers! Doesn't feel tight at all :D

Hey!!!!!! Good Luck for tonight! Hope it goes well and excellent news on the notch! :)

Another half down. Happy enough, would obviously want more but still going in the right direction.

Next weeks is my WI before I bugger off for a couple of days up north (with the plan being debauchery...which might not happen but it's nice at the planning stage!) followed by a week off work. So I am really wanting a big loss next week.

So this week has to be an awesome week!!

halfs a half - all good as long as its off n not on - good work :D

halfs a half - all good as long as its off n not on - good work :D

I completely agree. Wanting a good loss this coming week though:)

I have finally put 2 galleries in to my profile. 3 very old pictures and 3 very new ones for your viewing pleasure.

well done babes. your size is catching up with your weight loss so am sure you are due another whoosh. i mean, you've lost a belt notch but the scales show half a lb. bodies do this. one week you lose weight on the scales, the next week you don't but you lose size. am sure you can have a good loss this week :) off to gander at your photos now :)

Well done on your half off :D And your pictures are fab :D you look like a different person babes, years younger too :happy096:

How much have you lost to date? The transformation is amazing, can you see a difference facialy? I've been watcing the biggest loser they train up to 6 hours a day every day and someone sts this week- it's crazy but it happens. Are you eating the same food? Maybe you need to change that if you are, or change ur exercise pattern. Important thing is to keep at it and you will get the results.

How much have you lost to date? The transformation is amazing, can you see a difference facialy? I've been watcing the biggest loser they train up to 6 hours a day every day and someone sts this week- it's crazy but it happens. Are you eating the same food? Maybe you need to change that if you are, or change ur exercise pattern. Important thing is to keep at it and you will get the results.

Look below this post in the sig ;)

I may change what I'm eating, especially at lunch as that has been the same for a while. Other than that I tend to have 1 of 3 breakfasts over the week and my main meal changes frequently also.

well done chuckles on your weight loss :D you're doing fab - i agree on changing your dinners to something different and i reckon you'll easy see a good loss next week :) x

Back