Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Have a good evening - I got some of those WW Cookies in £land too - not sure they are worth 1.5 points though - think I may rather have 3 jaffa cakes for that.....

My problem with jaffa cakes is that after one I could eat the whole box! I don't get that with the WW cookies

Hope you're having a fun night.
X

Thank you :)

I did have a good night! As expect my sit jacket fitted a nice bit better - was the first time I had wore it since late July. But i was shocked that my trousers were where it took the p1ss! They have became a lot baggier looking than previously and I was actually self conscious of that fact all night!.

Had a great night though! Expect the hangover to clear in a few hours!

Hey, glad you had a good night! and hope the hangover is not too bad at the moment! :D Loving the cookie monster pictures! *steals* :D hehe enjoy the rest of your day! x

Hey, glad you had a good night! and hope the hangover is not too bad at the moment! :D Loving the cookie monster pictures! *steals* :D hehe enjoy the rest of your day! x

Yeah I'm not too bad now!

Going to the football today, couple drinks before and after it so walking out to the ground (a good 45 minute walk) to earn the points :D

Yeah I'm not too bad now!

Going to the football today, couple drinks before and after it so walking out to the ground (a good 45 minute walk) to earn the points :D

Lol, that's a good way to do it! :) What team you support? Guessing it's a local one! :D

Glad u had a good night hun and although you were self concious still good news on clothes from just over 3 months ago being baggy. Good times!!

Hope you're having a good un tonight.

XXX

Cheers both of you.

Got beat 2-0!!!! Shocking!

But I had fun, had 9 voddies and diet coke over the course of the day...and not even feeling drunk boooo!

So aye, today has went;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
9x VDC - 9
Home made soup - 4 (being OTT I think)
Dutch crispbread - 4
Yoghurt - 1

Today - 22 :)

nice to see you spending your points wisely there puggso :D

hope you have a nice lazy sunday.. betcha you're still in bed hungover ;) :p

nice to see you spending your points wisely there puggso :D

hope you have a nice lazy sunday.. betcha you're still in bed hungover ;) :p

I've been up since half 8, and not hungover ;)

Nice lazy Sunday is actually me piping at the towns armistice day parade, followed by popping in to Tesco then probably a walk later on in the day!

Today so far;

Porridge - 3
WW Vanilla Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1

have a great time piping! :D

how on EARTH did you not know about Noreen's? :p i'm pretty sure i posted it for you in here somewhere!

have a great time piping! :D

how on EARTH did you not know about Noreen's? :p i'm pretty sure i posted it for you in here somewhere!

If you did I completely missed it! Cheers though :)

Piping at the armistice day went fine but it was pretty damn cold...which isn't the best in a kilt!

Went to Tesco to get my stuff for work this week. Changed it up a bit, got 2 packs of cherry tomatos (anything else wouldn't have kept), some micro soup pot things, my usual potato baked crisp things TLC does and a couple of cous cous. Was feeling I could start getting bored with my lunch so changing it up.

Had, when I got back in;

Homemade soup - 2
2 WW petit pans - 3

Also some cherry tomatos and pickles = 0

:D

Total for today so far = 9.5

I've already walked quite a decent wee bit today (well probably about an hour all in) but I never count walks where I am actually going somewhere, such as to work etc.

I only count the walks that I go out with the reason for just walking...so I am going out one now. Need to begin raising points for next weekend

1 hour and 45 minutes later I return, 7 points better off :)

My tea there was;

Birdseye chicken curry - 5.5
Bread - 2
Dutch crispbread - 2
WW Crisps - 1
WW Vanilla Yoghurt - 0.5

Total - 11

Day total so far 21.5

bit chilleh on the ol' willeh was it eh Puggs? :D LOL

..are you a TRUE Scot in your kilt? :D

(and yeah, picking up Tracey's slack :p ;) )

Back