Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Way a dissapointment to know puggso!!!

Maybe we should tag team, you wouldn't stand a chance matey

I'm sure I'd put up a good fight!

Trace, its obviously wishful thinking on his part.. though i'm sure in his mind we look very different to how we would really, if we did decide to tag team! (his version would probably include mud, jelly or something similar, and less clothes on both of our parts :p thats my bet anyway ;))

Trace, its obviously wishful thinking on his part.. though i'm sure in his mind we look very different to how we would really, if we did decide to tag team! (his version would probably include mud, jelly or something similar, and less clothes on both of our parts :p thats my bet anyway ;))

It wasn't!

...but now you mention it...:rolleyes:

Toast - 1
WW cheese puffs - 1

23.5 for the day. 0.5 over but I did earn 7 walking :D

Hi Puggs. Enjoyed reading your blog. I'm glad to see a bit of male activity on here, it'll maybe spur me on to write some more. Up till now I've been feared to speak with this being so much of a female dominated place. Good on you for your magnificient weight loss and enthusiasm, I can use you as an inspiration when the going gets tough! - Gerry

Hey Puggso top work on the walk and 7points! :D Glad today went well and i hope you have warmed up by now. Have a good monday.xxx

Oh and Gerry you should deffo speak up. We aren't that scary... honest :) xxx

I look forward to it. You should set up your own diary if you haven't got one already.

Sorry for hijacking your Puggso. :D xxx

It wasn't!

...but now you mention it...:rolleyes:

Toast - 1
WW cheese puffs - 1

23.5 for the day. 0.5 over but I did earn 7 walking :D

read that and for a second thought "cheese puffs and toast?! what a weird thing to want to wrestle with :p"

have a good day! :) x

Takes all kinda tho rach! What I'm wondering is will the toast be crustless?

Have a good one puggso, I see another male accomplice has turned up:D rubs hands another victim ha ha ha

What I'm wondering is will the toast be crustless?

Trust you! lol!

Interesting conversations i've been missing. Tag teaming and cheese puffs. The thought process has gone wild.....

Never mind congrats for the walk, well done on stearing clear of a hangover. Good work Puggs.

XXX

Hi Puggs. Enjoyed reading your blog. I'm glad to see a bit of male activity on here, it'll maybe spur me on to write some more. Up till now I've been feared to speak with this being so much of a female dominated place. Good on you for your magnificient weight loss and enthusiasm, I can use you as an inspiration when the going gets tough! - Gerry

Welcome aboard the crazy train! Pay no attention to all the females, they are harmless...minus maybe that Tracey one!

I look forward to it. You should set up your own diary if you haven't got one already.

Sorry for hijacking your Puggso. :D xxx

No problem...hijack away! :D

Takes all kinda tho rach! What I'm wondering is will the toast be crustless?

:jelous:

Trust you! lol!

Interesting conversations i've been missing. Tag teaming and cheese puffs. The thought process has gone wild.....

Never mind congrats for the walk, well done on stearing clear of a hangover. Good work Puggs.

XXX

Cheers. I was very pleased to avoid a hangover...considering I started Saturday with one! Hate 2 days on the trot with a hasngover!

And through all that I forgot to do a proper post!

Today so far goes;

Porridge - 3
Raisins - 1
WW Yoghurt - 1
TLC Potato thins - 1
Cous Cous - 3
Apple 0.5
TLC Cuppa Soup 0.5

Also had a hartleys jelly and tomatos - 0

We were meant to have training today in work but was cancelled but they had brought in a lunch from Pret a Manger for us. I didn't care, I made my own lunch as normal and sit with everyone else. But I know 2 people in my team go to WW (they don't know I do) but sat and munched through it.

How can people do that? Surely if they want to lose weight and are going to WW they would follow it?

I don't get that!

Everyone can't be as dedicated as you dude. lol!
Some people kid themselves that things will be within their points or vow to not have any tea etc.
Also some people me included have very little of that will power stuff.

Hence why you are losing weight and we are not. lol!

Well done on sticking to plan!!!!!!
Go you!!!

XXX

Hey dude,

Posting on your diary for the first time. Its always good to see that there are other guys doing WW and have the balls to post. I am sure you will do well this week with the willpower you have.

As for the lunch thing, some people just can't pass up free stuff

Everyone can't be as dedicated as you dude. lol!
Some people kid themselves that things will be within their points or vow to not have any tea etc.
Also some people me included have very little of that will power stuff.

Hence why you are losing weight and we are not. lol!

Well done on sticking to plan!!!!!!
Go you!!!

XXX

I just don't get it, that's the thing. I don't feel any superiority from it or that...never would in a million years.

...but makes me think!

Hey dude,

Posting on your diary for the first time. Its always good to see that there are other guys doing WW and have the balls to post. I am sure you will do well this week with the willpower you have.

As for the lunch thing, some people just can't pass up free stuff

Welcome! I feel if I have the balls the go to a WW meeting I will be fine in here :)

how very rude!!! :cry:take it back right now!!!!

It's a compliment m'dear ;)

Evening meal;

TLC chili baked spuds - 6
Bread - 2
TLC dutch crispbreads - 2

= 9

Total so far 19

2 left if I'm saving 2 :)

Back