Puggso_32 - Plodding along

hallo my little midget gem :D

its cause you have superior willpower - the rest of us struggle along and most likely tuck into the free food! :p

hallo my little midget gem :D

its cause you have superior willpower - the rest of us struggle along and most likely tuck into the free food! :p

I'll take the new nickname in the nice way I'm sure it is meant ;)

And I think it was because I had my own lunch in with me, making my decision easier.

WW cheese puffs - 1
2 slice ww bread and half a wafer thin ham - 1

total 21

Saved 2 :)

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow my dear. xxx

howdy puggso.

hi to the new chaps.

from what i remember from going to ww, we were always jealous of the menfolk because they always lost more than us. i thought it was always metabolism, but maybe it's because they have this superhuman power of resisting free pret sarnies :D :D

abz xx

Hey all, been in training at work all day so haven't been on.

Today has been:

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Micro Soup - 3
Crisps - 1
Lamb thing* - 1

Tea before pipe band will be

Baked potato and cheese/give TLC - 7
Bread - 1

Also had 0 point jelly and tomatos (not together!)

18 so far.

Walking for my train to pipe band too which gives me an extra 2. I may have something to eat when I get in, if not...all saved points go towards the weekend

*from the buffet thing from MandS we had today. Other WWs wolfed it all again

Having a cuppa soup too - 0.5

18.5 so far

you enjoy your cuppa soup :D

I did :D

Just in and having toast - 1 and dutch crispbread 2

That's 21.5 for the day. 1.5 saved plus my walk to the train earned me 2 so that's 3.5 added for the weekend :D

Oh c0cking hell...just realised when filling in my tracker from my post above I missed my bread with my soup at lunch.

And adding that up...that is actually 21.5! I had counted wrong earlier above and had it at 18 instead of 17.

Hiya...I work in finance :D

So things are the same, 21.5 for the day. 1.5 saved plus 2 earned walking. Really hoping for a good result tomorrow night!

jealous.. you're a little midget gem and you still get a point more than i do! :p

Thanks everyone..and Rach, the joy of being a guy ;)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1

Cheers Tracey :)

Should add;

Lunch is a micro soup thing (they are quite awesome!) - 3
Crisps - 1

sounds yummy so far honey. i am currently inhaling satsumas to drown my work problems since a gin and tonic probably wouldn't go down too well (well it would) with work...

sounds yummy so far honey. i am currently inhaling satsumas to drown my work problems since a gin and tonic probably wouldn't go down too well (well it would) with work...

Haha! They must be like "oooh Abz is having a bad day...she's sniffing satsumas again! Quick, get the councillor!!!"

Back