Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Bring on the sexy loss!!!!
;)

XXX

have a good day puggs :)

Cheers, could have been better. Was stuck in training all day. 5 coffees had...I'm expecting the crash sometime soon!

Bring on the sexy loss!!!!
;)

XXX

I endorse this!!!

Today;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1

Soup - 3
TLC Potato thins - 1

Also the walking from the train to Tesco and then home netted 2 points :D

Evening noms:

TLC pasta in sauce - 6.5
Garlic bread - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Dutch crispbread - 1.5

19.5 currently :)

Is TLC. Tesco Low Carb? Remember that I am in OZ.

How many points are women allowed Puggso??? Not including the exercise that is.

Bren
X

TLC - Tesco Light Choices

Range of products in Tesco which have the points value on :D

As for points, it all depends on your circumstances. Someone has put in somewhere in the WW area of the forum how to work it out.

Rest will be:

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Cookie - 1.5

23 for the day :D

Well done on your loss my love i hope you have a brilliant weekend. :D xxx

Puggso I checked out the thread and according to my calculations I can have 24points a day? Most people I talk to have around 19? Is this because they are saving them??

The local WW is just a few blocks walking distance away and they meet on Sat mornings? Might think about it. As I just signed up to 'my fitness pal' and think this could work for me. It considers the exercise I enter, with how much I want to loose and my calories??

Bren
X

Hi Bren, as I said...it depends on a lot of things so if you think that points amount is right for you then I can only assume it is.

Anyway y'all. I'm gone!

....I'm away to Wick for the weekend, on the very north part of Scotland.

Back Monday.

Rach and Tracey, try not to drag my diary through the gutter while I'm gone....ok maybe a wee bit!

I will be tracking on my phone and will let you all know how I get on upon my return!

Well done on your Weight loss! Thats fabulous news! You are doing so well!

you have done soooo welll !!

Cheers, as have you! Amazing results!

So I'm back! Left first thing Saturday, getting to Wick at about half 6. Hotel, change, pub, food and a lot of drinks :D

Sunday we went to the coast and walked for a good 3 or so hours both in and around Wick. The coast there is stunningly beautiful and it is the whole reason I went. Will put up some pics later.

This morning, up and travelling from 10 past 8 and got in the house at half 5.

Eating wise each day was OK. Nothing crazy. Had the 5 bean chili both nights in the Wetherspoons as it is the lowest pointed food there at 9, and I kept myself ticking along with my usuals during the day.

The only thing I didn't count was my 2 fried breakfasts due to a real lack of knowledge on the points of it all...and also the not wanting the really know the points :p

But I had 13 points saved for the weekend, did a tonne of walking yesterday and will be walking a lot again tomorrow (taking the youngest brother to the transport museum in Glasgow) and Wednesday...and the rest of my week.

I should probably mention...I'm off work til Saturday (we have our stock count then...over time pay, so going in for it!) :D

Oh oh oh!!!!!

Can I keep him?

cute-puppy-pictures-wate-watcher.jpg

I'll feed him and walk him every day!!!!

So today I'm off to the Transport Museum in Glasgow with my wee brother.

We are going to be doing a lot of walking, as I'm making sure of it. Walking to the train here. Then from Central in Glasgow walking out to the transport museum and back (Weegies will know that is a decent wee walk both ways).

Wont have a lunch today, we are getting a subway after it so to keep me going breakfast will be:

Porridge (big bowl) - 5
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Crisps - 1

Back