Puggso_32 - Plodding along

NICE GOING!

Puggso, you have inspired me...... I am going to join WW in the morning and have my first WI and meeting. Little nervous as doing it all on my own and also it means I will have to find out my weight!??

Bren
X

NICE GOING!

Puggso, you have inspired me...... I am going to join WW in the morning and have my first WI and meeting. Little nervous as doing it all on my own and also it means I will have to find out my weight!??

Bren
X

Ooooh good luck! If you're motivated enough - which I know you are - you'll be fine :)

THANKS, any tips??

I am looking forward to learning a new form of eating/dieting (dont like to use that word). Also a good first week loss next Sat! Hope the meetings are interesting and not boring? Worked out that I can have 23 points but will wait for the official point total tomorrow.

Will be asking for help no doubt.
XX

I don't know if I can give any major tips...it is all pretty much explained.

Only thing I'd say is be strict enough and track everything. If out the house and eating then keep a track of what you are having if you don't have the tracker...I save it as a note in my phone.

Read the material you get to start off with and hopefully you should be fine from there :)

Oh and today has been;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5
WW Cookies - 1.5

Crisps - 1
Cous Cous - 3
Dutch cripsbreads - 2

6 so far

dutch crispbreads.. are those those round crunchy toasted ones? i absolutely love those! <3 :D

bless you with your practice last night.. were you soaked as well? x

dutch crispbreads.. are those those round crunchy toasted ones? i absolutely love those! <3 :D

bless you with your practice last night.. were you soaked as well? x

They are, they win all :D

And I had a heavy jacket on so I was not too bad.

Dude a 28inch waist. That's pretty small even for a guy at 5'2

I dunno, my wee brother is about 4 11 and his waist is about a 24 I'd say. The short wee bugger :p

In other news, I just noticed my BMI is now 29.8 meaning I am overweight...not obese :D

Going to add; saw this on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Categories

My start BMI from heaviest was 41. I am actually delighted at this...dunno why I didn't notice it last week seeing as I STS this week.

Last edited:
Well done in getting down to 29.8, it is an achievment.

I thought I was doing well getting down to a 32inch waist

For your height I'd say that is utterly amazing!

Cheers,

I will strive for 30s but to be honest I don't think it will happen. Tried a pair on when I was at my lightest and couldn't get them over my thighs

Cheers,

I will strive for 30s but to be honest I don't think it will happen. Tried a pair on when I was at my lightest and couldn't get them over my thighs

Still, for your height I think 32 is more than acceptable! :)

Tea was

TLC Mince and tattis - 3
WW Nan Bread - 3
Dutch crispbreads - 2
WW crisps - 1

9 in total bringing the day to 20. 3 saved over plus 6 from the rest of the week gives me 9 for drinking tonight.

Not going to knock the erse out it tonight as I am up at 5.45 tomorrow morning to do over time in work.

IT's 5.55am. I got in at about 1am from the party and now I'm away to do a stock count.

Hugs are appreciated as I feel awful :(

well done on the overweightness babes :)

and i hope you feel better soon!!

your train story made me laugh. you poor thing.

abz xx

IT's 5.55am. I got in at about 1am from the party and now I'm away to do a stock count.

Hugs are appreciated as I feel awful :(

Well I think that's a sign of how I was leaving the house this morning...I can't remember posting that! :rolleyes:

The day was not too bad, could have been worse. 10 hours all in. Eating has been:

Porridge - 3
Raisins - 1
Toast - 1
Oval Bite - 6
TLC Beef Enchilada - 7
Garlic Bread - 2
Dutch Crispbread - 2
Crisps - 1

23 in total for the day :)

At least you are home now and can write messages in the warmth now. Hope you are feeling better soon to. You must be off to bed about now as I am just getting up!

WW went well yesterday but I think I am going to change to another meeting, as the leader was away and the fill in leader was really good. Only prob with that is she does hers on Tuesday at 7pm. I like the Sat WI as this means you can enjoy the weekend and be good all week to fix any overused points.

X

At least you are home now and can write messages in the warmth now. Hope you are feeling better soon to. You must be off to bed about now as I am just getting up!

WW went well yesterday but I think I am going to change to another meeting, as the leader was away and the fill in leader was really good. Only prob with that is she does hers on Tuesday at 7pm. I like the Sat WI as this means you can enjoy the weekend and be good all week to fix any overused points.

X

Do you know how the other leader is though? They may be really good also.

And I was tucked up in bed for about 9.30 last night and slept right through to about 7.30. Was magic :D

Yeah too true. I dont know what the other leader is like. Perhaps I will go again on Sat. Said I couldn't go to the other leaders meeting until the following week anyway as my students are graduating on that night. Will hang on until I meet him/her. I did chat with a lovely woman too who was also joining.

Thanks for the coke query too.

Are you feeling better?

Back