Puggso_32 - Plodding along

lol!
half a pound is nowt really and you're still going out and enjoying yourself and living ur life so all good in the hood if you ask me.

However, if you'd prefer I can SHOUT at you for being a bad boy!!!

:D

lol!
half a pound is nowt really and you're still going out and enjoying yourself and living ur life so all good in the hood if you ask me.

However, if you'd prefer I can SHOUT at you for being a bad boy!!!

:D

It's not the amount anyway. I know why it was. My Sat WI was first thing in the morning, I hadn't ate in 16 hours (I worked it out) so obviously I was probably as light as I could be. Wed night I have had breakfast and lunch. So when taking it as from Wed 2 weeks ago to this Wed it is 2 pounds down :)

Half a pound is nothing, itll be gone in no time.

Love the idea of keeping the food diary in your phone... what do you use for that???

I have a sony ericsson which has a note function in organiser.

Hey my dear glad WI was only 1/2 up you will have that gone in no time. Here's to the next silver seven of goodness. :D Hope you've had a good day. xxx

Hey my dear glad WI was only 1/2 up you will have that gone in no time. Here's to the next silver seven of goodness. :D Hope you've had a good day. xxx

Cheers, I'd really like to get it this week. I'm almost obseesed!

Not a bad day all in, how about you?

My tea is going to be

TLC Chicken Curry - 7
Bread - 1
Jelly - 0
Crisps - 1

9 all in so be at 17.5 for the day so far.

Dutchbread - 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Banana - 1.5

23 all in for the day.

Walking scored me an extra 2 :D

I'm sure you can do it. I'm glad you've have a good day. Mine has been busy but fun so it's all good thanks. :) Have a good Friday. xxx

Today;

Porridge - 3
WW Yoghurt - 0.5
Banana - 1.5

Lunch;

Cous cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Cuppa Soup - 0.5

Been faffing about with my pipes all night so just having my tea now

TLC Mince and potatos - 3
Bread - 1
Dutchbread - 2
TLC Rice - 2.5
TLC Syrup sponge - 3.5

glad you put an s on pipe there :p thats a bit personal for the forum ;)

have a lovely weekend! :) xxx

So I never had anything else to eat last night so that was 21.5 in total. 1.5 saved.

Today I have had;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1
Dutch crispbread - 2

Today I am - again - at Braehead piping with the band to raise funds. Pipe bands take a lot of money to run, like a lot of hobbys, so I am happy to do it as I would never trade the social aspect of being in a pipe band for anything!

After we pipe there we have a few hours to kill - in which time I plan to grab a subway for my tea - then meeting in a pub in Glasgow's West end. From there we are splitting in to mini-bands and going around the pubs to give them a tune and hopefully get some donations in again.

After that it is back to the original pub were a drinking session will be carried out for a bit :D

I have 16 points saved today, so I know I'm fine on the drinking front. Really looking forward to it!

What is everyone else up to today?

Aww awesome good luck with the fundraising i hope it goes well and enjoy your evening out afterwards. :D xxx

It went quite well...reckon we have raised a decent wee amount.

Had my turkey breast and ham sub for 8 points and nowt else minus alcohol so it is all good in the hood :)

Today so far

Dutch crispbreads - 2
Eggs and toast - 4

Lazy day in bed methinks, can't work up the motivation to do much. Will wander to Tesco later and that will be it!

Soup - 2
Bread - 1
Dutch crispbreads - 2

is it WI today?! If so good luck! :) sure u've shifted that 0.5lb!! ... totally nothing hehe :) hope your well and had a good weekend! x

is it WI today?! If so good luck! :) sure u've shifted that 0.5lb!! ... totally nothing hehe :) hope your well and had a good weekend! x

Nah, mines is Wednesdays usually with Saturday being my back-up if I can't make it.

Cheers for the luck though :D

Today;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1

Lunch is

Cous cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

Pasta 5
Sauce 1
Garlic Bread - 2
Dutchcrispbread - 3

20 so far today

During a time of extreme boredum last night (my internet wasn't going) I was reading through some WW stuff.

Does anyone else here use the set points technique? And if you don't know what I mean it is in the living section and is book 4, page 12.

I used that for my pasta tonight :D

Back