Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Day is going ok, just struggling to concentrate!

Today has been;

Bagel - 3.5
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Cous Cous - 3
Tomatoes and Jelly - 0

Also I am now on twitter. So if anyone here uses it and cares at all about what I am doing/thinking (and I doubt you will as it wont mention WW or anything) I can be found at;

@puggso_32

I am now twit stalking u.

X

You twit :p

Still operating on 1 hour of sleep, I have no idea how. Didn't even sleep on the train. Did I dream all of last night? I doubt it haha!

My tea was spectacular! Know I'm going to bed early tonight so had all my points! It went like this;

3x Tesco meat free burgers - 3.5
250g TLC oven chips - 5
Veg - 0
WW Pitta - 1.5
Mayonnaise - 1
Dutchbread - 2.5

23 for the day.

Now I have a new phone to spend the rest of the night getting familiar with :D

ooh new phone? :D whatd you get?

hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. Will you text me with your number again as i've lost everything with my iphone breaking :( x

3 burgers for 3.5??/ Are they like quorn weirdness?
Dinner does sounds rather nice anyway.

3 burgers for 3.5??/ Are they like quorn weirdness?
Dinner does sounds rather nice anyway.

80 cals and 0.3 sat fat each they were. From tesco. Wasn't Quorn, just not meat. Tasted quite nice too!

Rachael, will do! Got a LG GW620. It's awesome. Expect a live post from WW! :D

Shredded wheat - 3
Dutrchbread - 1

Lunch will be

Cous cous 3
Soup 0.5
Crisps 1

Plus tomatoes and jelly

8.5 so far today

Hiya - hope you don't mind me imposing meself.
I just was having a little read through some of the diaries (procrastinating when should be working - v naughty!) and was reading your bit about planning. Just wanted to say I think it's a great way to stick to WW - if you don't plan and then accidentally go over it makes you feel like such a failure and people often hink 'sod it' and end up having a binge or falling off the wagon altogether.

I quite enjoy planning around nice things like a meal or a night out - because it makes me feel like I deserve it if I've been good enough to save the points! And if I'm going out at the weekend I love saving points during the week so I can have more vodka!

Each to their own and all that but I'm with you on this one - obviously works for us :)

Hiya - hope you don't mind me imposing meself.
I just was having a little read through some of the diaries (procrastinating when should be working - v naughty!) and was reading your bit about planning. Just wanted to say I think it's a great way to stick to WW - if you don't plan and then accidentally go over it makes you feel like such a failure and people often hink 'sod it' and end up having a binge or falling off the wagon altogether.

I quite enjoy planning around nice things like a meal or a night out - because it makes me feel like I deserve it if I've been good enough to save the points! And if I'm going out at the weekend I love saving points during the week so I can have more vodka!

Each to their own and all that but I'm with you on this one - obviously works for us :)

Give me back my song sheet, your clearly singing from it ;)

Cheers though, and you are more than welcome to kill time here when you should be working :p

Rice - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 3
Yoghurt - 1
Crackers - 2

21.5 so far. May not use the other 1.5 as out on Saturday (currently got 4 saved) and I have a jelly setting in the fridge :D

Shredded wheat - 3

Didn't realise you were on facebook puggso :)

Signed up at the weekend, got a cousin moving to Canada for 18 months and it will be the best way for us to keep in touch.

Cheers for the add miss P!

Traditional Wednesday lunch of;
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

4 for the day.

Also I'm loving my new phone, minus the update I think the last 2 food diary updates have been done by it! I don't really need to keep a track of my stuff in note form now as I can basically tell you all 'live' :p

Thanks for accepting mr p!

Is it weigh in tonight?

It is aye, as with every WI I have no idea what to expect. I have had a good week! I was out Friday night but saved up a lot of points for it plus was dancing the night away, like to the point of sweating right through my t-shirt.

Also done plenty of walking so minus maybe Friday night I never went over my 23 points for a day. And all the saved points would be more than anything I did go over on Friday night.

Having said that, the body is a messed up thing.

But I can post a live update from the WI! :D

Let's hope so anyway! :)

Back