Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Well done on the bike pugs!

Cheers, spent bits in tesco rubbing my groin as it was starting to hurt :rolleyes:

Walking has added 5.5. That is getting banked for this coming Friday.

u can get arrested for rubbing your groin in public ya know.
x

Options white hot chocolate - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Toast - 1

TLC Spag/Meatballs - 7
Garlic Bread - 2
WW Bagel - 2
Yoghurt - 1

22 for the day!

Porridge 3
Toast 1

Lunch is;

Soup - 3
Crisps - 1
Options hot chocolate toffee - 0.5

8.5 so far.

My plan when I get in is to get on the exercise bike for half an hour, then put on pasta for my tea, give my pipes a quick practice while it cooks then eat it. A good plan I say!

8.5 so far today

Lunch is;

Soup - 3
Crisps - 1
Options hot chocolate toffee - 0.5

8.5 so far.

My plan when I get in is to get on the exercise bike for half an hour, then put on pasta for my tea, give my pipes a quick practice while it cooks then eat it. A good plan I say!

8.5 so far today

lol you've gotta have a plan, makes mental note to actually prise out exercise bike from back of cupboard and dust it, then to actually get on the darn thing :rolleyes:

lol you've gotta have a plan, makes mental note to actually prise out exercise bike from back of cupboard and dust it, then to actually get on the darn thing :rolleyes:

It lives in the shed, used it yesterday.

The easy way to make sure it happens is by posting it on here, which I've done...as I'm sure you will all make sure I stick to my guns! :p

It lives in the shed, used it yesterday.

The easy way to make sure it happens is by posting it on here, which I've done...as I'm sure you will all make sure I stick to my guns! :p

Excellent plan. We are watching you. (Big Brother stylee) ;)

About to go cycle now!

Coming to y'all live from on the bike in the shed. Thermometer on it said 1 degree celcius when i started. Im in short, tshirt and hoody. Its cold!

Lol Your barking mad were's your thermals man lol

It's actually fine once you start. Well minus my hands which were freezing! Still done and dusted and 3 points earned on top of the 5.5 I already have.

Tea was;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Dutchbread - 2
WW Wraps (2) - 3
Jelly - 0

Took out a few of the 'new' pictures in my profile as they aren't that new now.

Added a couple in too! Much more up to date

Toast - 1
WW Pitta - 1.5

22 for the day

Porridge 3
Toast 1

Back