Puggso_32 - Plodding along

love the sparkly trainers :D i'd wear those!

dont worry about your pound, you'll have it gone next week :)

I'll reply to everything tomorrow, I'm just in and going to bed soon.

The rest of the night has been;

Mince and tatties - 3
WW wraps - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5
Small banana - 1

17 the now. Going to use the other 5 on something.

Walked out my usual route tonight too so that is 2 earned for tomorrow night :)

Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

21.5 for just going to round it up to the 22 (as the WW slice bread can sometimes be slightly over).

Hi Puggso 32,

I was like you and twice since I have started weight watchers I put up weight and it can be really disheartening, especially when you dont know how you did it, you will be like me and you wont give up, not when you have done so well, that gain can be fluid and you might lose double next week. Good luck doing the jogging and love the new runners.

Hi Puggso 32,

I was like you and twice since I have started weight watchers I put up weight and it can be really disheartening, especially when you dont know how you did it, you will be like me and you wont give up, not when you have done so well, that gain can be fluid and you might lose double next week. Good luck doing the jogging and love the new runners.

This is the first time I have put on where I know it really is my fault. The last time I had went to a morning WI 4 days before so obviously had had a sleep and not ate before it and had a really good loss so the 0.5lb on was fine. The 1lb on now just reaffirms to me that it does work and that there is actually no cheat to it!

And thanks for the luck, I think I'll need it! :rolleyes:

Hey Stephen, loving your attitude about that 1lb on... Hope you have a cracking week this week petal. xxx

Cheers, you too :)

Ok tonight I am at a pipe band p-up! Yay! I have 10.5 points saved so far.

Today has been;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
WW yoghurt - 0.5

Lunch is

Soup - 3
Crisps - 1
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

8.5 so far.

Then before the p-up I am having a subway, turkey breast and ham on wheat to be exact - 8

So that will be 16.5. Leaving 5.5 so totaling 16 points all in towards alcohol, and I'll be lucky to use all of that (and VERY drunk to boot!).

Also to stave off the drunken hunger I have a big bowl of 0 point jelly setting in the fridge to have! :D

1lb on is no bother to you Stephen. We all know you'll bounce back with a vengeance. Twice in 22 weeks is some record my friend, well done you.

Have always been curious about this cous-cous you keep eating. I imagine you get it from tesco? Have looked a few times but not sure of the points on it and of course what it tastes like. Should I give it a try?

Doing well hun, great minds think like jelly, my opoint tangerine jelly in the fridge, have a good night x

:D

1lb on is no bother to you Stephen. We all know you'll bounce back with a vengeance. Twice in 22 weeks is some record my friend, well done you.

Have always been curious about this cous-cous you keep eating. I imagine you get it from tesco? Have looked a few times but not sure of the points on it and of course what it tastes like. Should I give it a try?

You would find it near the pot noodles etc Gerry. It's Tesco Light Choices and comes in pots, just add hot water. Has 2 flavours, can't remember them off the top of my head. And as it is TLC it has the points value per pot on them.

Can't hurt to try one, they are about 69p each

Wow, I went a whole day without posting in here! But it was with good reason.

Friday night was a success, good fun and a good drink! What more do you want? Yesterday I was up and away helping with my dads pipe band. Not the best thing for a hangover but it got me out the house so avoided any chance of last weeks hangover-munchies arising.

So my food for yesterday was;

Meat Free Bacon - 2
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Porridge - 3

Dutchbread - 2
Pasta - 5
Pasta sauce - 1
Garlic bread - 3
Crisps - 1
Toast - 1

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

This morning I went out my jog!

I used the 2 dams near my house that we used in high school for cross country. Back then it was once around the wee dam, then the big, then the wee and that was you. I could never do this I was so unfit and had no motivation to do it. It was simple stop-start-stop-start the whole way.

Today I done the same route and also done half of the wee dam again to finish at the exist closest to my house.

For my own records; this took me 12 minutes, 24 seconds. I'm rather pleased with that as I didn't think I'd have got the whole way without a stop!

It's also 1 and a half points earned as I am setting that to high on the intensity as I haven't sweated or breathed that heavily in a long time!

Cornflakes - 3
Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5

Well done!!! Really proud of you......were your new gutties comfy??.xx

Well done!!! Really proud of you......were your new gutties comfy??.xx

Actually yes, I had no problem at all with them. I was a bit worried as I got a 7 and although I wear a 7 all the time, the odd pair can be slightly too big. I did look for a 6.5 but couldn't find any. But these fit perfectly!

Had to do my usual Tesco jaunt this afternoon, but I have gotten behind on my podcasts (as I have been meeting people on the train lately, my prime podcasting time!) so went out a good 2 and a half hour walk. I have chopped that to 2 hours for the points and it has earned me 7.5.

My plan for point saving with the running is at the moment I will use any running points earned during the day I earn them and keep saving for other things the same way I have been doing up until now.

I had soup (3.5) and WW crisps (1) before going out my walk putting me at 11, but when counting the run I am 9.5 so going to have a hot chocolate options in a minute for 0.5 to round me to 10.

The 7.5 points will go to Friday night. I have going to see Stephen Lynch live and cannot wait, if you have never heard of him try him on youtube, musical comedian. Wont be to everybodies taste due to the content of some of his stuff but he also was the lead in the first incarnation of The Wedding Singer on broadway. What I'm getting at is I don't need a massive bank of points for this coming weekend as I wont be drinking much!

...and can you tell by the length of this post I am putting off tidying?

TLC Meatballs - 7
Toast - 1
WW Pitta - 1.5
Jelly - 0

19 so far

I got myself mixed up as my tracker has just my food points with the 1.5 to be taken off at the end, while my running total on here doesn't.

The above should have been 19.5 so far.

So to end the day I am having toast (1) Crisps (1) and a yoghurt (0.5)

Technically 23.5 taken in, but with the run 22 for the day :)

Cheers :)

Sore thighs today from the jogging! Can tell them muscles haven't been used in...hmmm...ever?

Doing another jog tonight!

Today so far;

Shredded Wheat - 3
Toast - 1
Options Hazelnut - 0.5

Lunch will be

Cous Cous - 3
TLC Pretzels - 1.5
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

9.5 so far