Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Dinner is;

TLC brocolli and cheese pasta - 7.5
Garlic Bread - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5

19 so far

I had 4 points when I got in, putting me at 23 for the day but I did my usual wlak that nets 1.5 so I'm just using that on it so the day ends fine :)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5

Sounds like you have gained a smaller stomach and a greater restraint. Good result young man!!!

XXX

Does sound like it...it's a bit disturbing, what will I do when I want to pig out?

....I guess I just wont haha :D

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Guy I went to uni with's birthday today. So a bunch of us are meeting up in Glasgow for a few drinks, watch the football and plan a trip away for is sometime later in the year.

Will have 5 points worth of stuff before I go out, given me 17 for the day (none saved :( ) and will take it from there. May update via my phone, may not! We shall see.

Sounds good have a great weekend Pugs

You too :)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Burgers - 2

I should add, I know burgers (meat free btw) are an odd one for breakfast but it is my WW equivalent of squared sausage. I don't know if squared sausage reaches in to England but the Scotties in here should know what I mean :)

I miss square sausage....have had it the very odd occassion since startin ww. used to have it several times a week beforehand.....wont be going back to that state again tho.....ever!!! Seriously bad for you but soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!

Enjoy ur day out pugs..xx

Yeah, no idea what the points in a slice would be but I bet it aint pretty!

Day was good, they decided to go to China Buffet King and, as I wasn't staying out the whole night anyway, I decided to bow out before hand so back home now.

Had 3 drinks while out so calling that 6 points max, meaning I'm at 12 for the day.

PUGGS, well done you on bailing before the buffet!

Where are you guys thinking about for your holiday? I love holidays. In fact my goal is to be lighter for mine at the end of June.

xx

PUGGS, well done you on bailing before the buffet!

Where are you guys thinking about for your holiday? I love holidays. In fact my goal is to be lighter for mine at the end of June.

xx

It's only a weekend away but we are going to Oban - about 2.5 hours north - over Halloween weekend. Should be good.

I forgot the rest of my day, lucky I put it in the tracker;

Spaghetti - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Crispbread - 2

Total - 10

22 for the day.

Walkies time!

Shredded Wheat - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1
Hot options chocolate - 0.5

Sunday walk - 2 hours - 7 points saved :)

Making 0 point soup now

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Lots of lovely soup - 0

Tesco Meat Free cheese and broccoli grills - 7
Beans - 2.5
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

20 so far today

Crisps - 1
Toast - 1