Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Well done on the further 2lb fella.
XXX

Fanbl**dytastic!!! another 2lbs off.......must feel amazing!!!

xxx

Well done Pugs!! So close to goal now!! You have done so well!

Well done you on another 2lbs off! And soooooo close to goal now. Hope you're pleased with yourself :)

Well done Pugs!! So close to goal now!! You have done so well!

Well done you on another 2lbs off! And soooooo close to goal now. Hope you're pleased with yourself :)

Thanks both of you. It may seem close but I know it is still a fair bit a way in terms of time/weeks so I am not in any rush to get there and wont be disappointed if I am not there when I want to be, and I know when I want to be but keeping that schtum ;)

Shredded Wheath - 3
Toast - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Jelly and tomatoes - 0

Tea will be;
TLC beef pasta - 7.5
Snackajacks - 1.5
Bread - 1
Tomatoes and jelly - 0

18.5 so far

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooh now you've done it.
Intrigued.com.

Have you got a date Puggs???

X

A date I want to be at goal for? I do yes, I'm just not sharing when as I don't think it's needed the now, an added pressure etc and nothing worse than feeling disappointed when you don't achieve something when you want to!

Walk out to band. 1.5 saved

I can't wait to hear about my 'event' :D

Crisps - 1
Snackajacks - 1
Crackerbread - 2

22.5 for the day, over by 0.5 so carry 1 from the 1.5 earned by walking so now got 5 saved :D

Hi congratulations on losing another 2lbs, you must be feeling great knowing you will be getting to goal soon, and the up to date picture is great.

Hey thanks. Think the closer I get the more I will recognise it. just now I know it is still a wee ill a wee bit away but it is nice to know I can start counting down!

Porridge 3
Toast 1
Yog 0.5

I'm still working on it. I feel there may be a lot of intricate details involved. :8855:

X

Can't be one of my events then as I am the definition of a clusterf*ck :)

Soup - 3
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

7.5 so far

Forgot to say, went a walk to on my lunch netting 1.5 points :D

Only 10 more pounds to go? Wow !! Well done Puggs xxx

10lb til healthy BMI and WW goal. I may wish to drop a wee bit more as I would be top end healthy BMI but getting to goal is the main thing right now!

What's a clusterf*ck?
XXX

Urban dictionary;

"cluster****" is commonly used to descriptively generalize any situation with a large scale of disarray.

possibly synonyms: mess, disaster 1. "Well, that concert was a cluster****."
2. "Did you see the cluster**** of a traffic jam on Main St.?"
3. "That house party turned into a giant cluster**** once those cops showed up!"

Back