Puggso_32 - Plodding along

The can was all kinds of awesome.

Sitting in the pub while my brother munches a big fatty burger and chips.

Had a yoghurt too (1) so that puts me at 14.5 I believe plus I will be doing my usual walk out to band to earn 1.5

so one day someone leaves strawberries on ur desk, then someone leaves an awesome can.
Are you being bought my friend???? lol!
XXX

God I do admire your willpower and I don't even like burger and chips.

I'd had my tea and purposely went in with just enough money to get the sibling a drink and myself a softy! Can't be tempted when you can't afford to be ;)

so one day someone leaves strawberries on ur desk, then someone leaves an awesome can.
Are you being bought my friend???? lol!
XXX

It was the finance director with the strawberries and they were left on the teams desks :p Today was someone being nice

Forgot to say, I saved 9.5 points yesterday! I think that may be a personal record!

Shredded Wheat - 3

So you really haven't been selling your body for strawberries and irn bru??

X

Not yet...

Walk at lunchtime - 1.5 earned.

Hey.. just dropping in to say grats.. you've come on so much since we used to talk.. 10lbs to go :O
xx

And just where have you been anyway? :p

Cheers for the words.

How do?

haha.. here and there.. :p.. whatcha think of paramore's new song..? also have you heard B.O.B ft hayley williams? lol
xx

haha.. here and there.. :p.. whatcha think of paramore's new song..? also have you heard B.O.B ft hayley williams? lol
xx

New song? The Only Exception? Love it :D

Can't say I've heard that though!

Wee half poond doon for me this week. As long as it keeps coming off I'm happy :)

I love paramore, they are fab.
I really like The only exception, its alot softer and shows off her voice/emotions really well.

Ooho get me

lol

Cant believe you onyl have 10 pounds to go, inspiration!

I love paramore, they are fab.
I really like The only exception, its alot softer and shows off her voice/emotions really well.

Ooho get me

lol

Cant believe you onyl have 10 pounds to go, inspiration!

Yeah, I really like them too. Seen them twice live now :D

9.5lb to go now, cheers for the words :)

Well done Pugg dogg!
XXX

Cheers Andrea :)

Tea was made up of;

Cauliflower Cheese Grill - 3.5
Veg fingers - 4
Beans - 2.5
Bread - 3
Ryvita - 4

20 so far. Most likely save the other 2

Had to just drop by to say what a ruddy amazing achievement you've made! I remember when you first started and your piccys now are incredible and very inspirational:D:D:D

Isis xxx

Well puggs, another half off....well done pal!!!

Havent seen them limited edition cans of bru!!! My hubby will want them...he's a total irn bru fiend!!!!! But it doesnae half rot yer teeth!!!

Back