Puggso_32 - Plodding along

well done hunny thats fantastic news - so pleased for you :)

and i didnt vote for this government either! :p

Cheers very much lovely! Very happy :D

Well done pal!!! xx

If I could tell my 19 year old self I would some day be in the 9s...I think he may have punched me! :8855:

Tea was;

Pasta - 5
Garlic Bread - 3
Sauce - 1
Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 1

19 so far

Down to 21 points tomorrow!

"ON CLOUD 9" - I bet you've been dying to post that!!!

x

I texted it to someone while at the meeting and thought 'I'm totally changing my diary title to that when I get in'

Couldn't help it :eek:

Congratulations!!!!

hello just wanted to say well done on your losses , i hope i can have the same results as you

Hey chief! Major congrats on your losses so far! Nearly half way there which in the time it has taken is superb! Must feel like a different guy!

Cheers for the well done :)

Hey chief! Major congrats on your losses so far! Nearly half way there which in the time it has taken is superb! Must feel like a different guy!

Cheers for the well done :)

cheers its so far so good im looking forward to getting to goal, can feel the changes, not out of breath all the time. any tips you could give me ?

cheers its so far so good im looking forward to getting to goal, can feel the changes, not out of breath all the time. any tips you could give me ?

Only thing I can say is if you want it, it's much easier. So I think you are fine!

Just wanted to add my congratulations, huge well done

Many thanks :D

still so happy for you hun, hope you have a lovely day today! xxx

:happy096::happy096::happy096:

Well done you xxx

Puggso, have to be honest, didnt get to read all your diary (just yet) but read your first post and am looking forward to nosing from now on...

HAD to comment, was looking at your pics - my God, you look absolutely amazing!!! do people even recognise you? regardless of the weight you just look like an entirely different person. Cant believe how much you've lost, truely an inspiration. Well done on getting into the "9s" (jealous:D)

still so happy for you hun, hope you have a lovely day today! xxx

Aww thank you, hope yours is a good one too :)

:happy096::happy096::happy096:

Well done you xxx

Stupid I know, but felt very emotional when I read your title, in a good way of course :D So happy for you for getting into the 9's, absolutely superb! You are my WW Knight... Arise Sir Puggs.

BTW, haven't stopped singing Safety Dance for 3 days now, but I keep mixing it in with Love & Pride by King for some strange reason, it's like my brain is a humanized remixer :confused:

Well done, again... Have a great Thursday. xxx

Awww, don't get emotional because of me...you'd be the first :p Do I get a cool helmet if I'm a knight?

And Safety Dance...it's better than most songs that could get stuck in your head!

Well done! :) I can't wait to be in the 9s again.

I have never known me to be in the 9s, so I am meaning before I ever really cared about my weight. I know when about 14 and - kids being kids and all - I was asked I would say about 12 stone but I knew it was higher. So 9s is a complete unknown for me.

Well done buddy. That's an amazing achievement, with a few more to come

Cheers :D

Puggso, have to be honest, didnt get to read all your diary (just yet) but read your first post and am looking forward to nosing from now on...

HAD to comment, was looking at your pics - my God, you look absolutely amazing!!! do people even recognise you? regardless of the weight you just look like an entirely different person. Cant believe how much you've lost, truely an inspiration. Well done on getting into the "9s" (jealous:D)

Thanks for coming aboard, no need to read anything else...it is mostly my daily food! :p

Some people don't recognise me but due to my short-ar5edness I am rarely forgotten, but when it does happen it is quite nice. A few weeks back a guy I grew up with and am very good friends with walked right past me and was only when I stopped him he clicked it was me.

Once more;

Thanks everyone for the nice words, that is why I love this place!

First day on 21 points!

Shredded Wheat - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

Well done puggso!!!

Thanks Miss P :)

hey doll.. Mega congrats about the 9s.. hehe..
luff xx

Cheers Kat :D

Very very very many congratulations Puggs
you Ww star so so pleased for you

Aww thanks! Wouldn't quite say a star mind you :cool:

Tea is going to be;

TLC Cheese Pasta Bake - 6
Bread - 1
Crisps - 1
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

17.5 leaving 3.5 for after band (would have be 4.5 yesterday :rolleyes:)

Walk out to band will earn 1.5 also.

I'll bet you already have a cool one :giggle:

[/QUOTE]

NIKKI!!!! :eek:

:cool:

Wow, you are like my [much thinner] twin with regards saying you were a certain weight when really there were a few more numbers, it was like high school flash back then!

Much thinner? Have you seen you? *wolf whistles once more* So less of the thinner twin!

Good to know I wasn't the only one though!

Ryvita - 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

0.5 over for the day but earned 1.5 so it is all good :)

Back