Garlic Bread - 3
Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Toast - 1

16 so far.

So aye, loooooooookkkkkk

IMG022.jpg

:D :D :D

Very chuffed, as that is 3 stone since starting WW. Took me about 2 and a half years to shift that on my own regime, that has taken from September!

I think it's proof it works!

I'm also officially a small on polo shirts which makes me happy :D

aaw mate.. im so chuffed for you!!!! you've done amazingly well.. didnt i tell you when we first started talking.. about trying out something like sw or ww.. and you were like "naaah waste of money".. lol.. :p
xxxxxx

Well done Hun that's fantastic :D so pleased for you xxx

Does it really count though when you have had to lose both arms to get that weight off???? LOL!!

Only joking, you've done fantastically well and are continuing to do so. Well done you!!!

XXX

EXCELLENT! What else can be said? You are the King! Sevens are looking rather fab there, they suit you :p

Well done you, so happy for you. xxx

You are the queen then as you have 2 more than me, and I'll never get them additional 2 as this one should be my last :p Cheers though!

aaw mate.. im so chuffed for you!!!! you've done amazingly well.. didnt i tell you when we first started talking.. about trying out something like sw or ww.. and you were like "naaah waste of money".. lol.. :p
xxxxxx

I was still losing without, I just needed something to focus me more so I'm happy to be kind of proved wrong on this on ;)

Well done Hun that's fantastic :D so pleased for you xxx

Thanks Rach :)

Well done Stephen. The change in your photos is incredible.

Irene xx

Cheers Irene :D

Does it really count though when you have had to lose both arms to get that weight off???? LOL!!

Only joking, you've done fantastically well and are continuing to do so. Well done you!!!

XXX

Ha! I like it! Cost me 2 arms :p

Cheers everyone again :)

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Carrots - 0
Honey and mustard dressing for the carrots - 0

Well done :D Are you going to continue pointing and going to meetings when you're at goal?

Cheers, I reckon I'll be pointing for a very long time. it feels like something I couldn't live without now.

if things stay as they are now I will still be going weekly. i go with a mate and I'll most likely get to goal before her (although she has done great, hit 30lb lost last night and looks great for it) and would never dream of just disappearing before she gets to goal too.

once at goal I most likely wont go weekly but will still go from time to time so as to make sure I am maintaining fine!

if things stay as they are now I will still be going weekly. i go with a mate and I'll most likely get to goal before her (although she has done great, hit 30lb lost last night and looks great for it) and would never dream of just disappearing before she gets to goal too.

Awwwh Puggster how nice are you!
Such a gent!
XXX

Awwwh Puggster how nice are you!
Such a gent!
XXX

A gent? I'd say I'm being a friend. We are in it together so I wouldn't abandon anyone just cos I got there before them :)

TLC Mushroom pasta - 7
Bread - 1
Crisps - 1
Jelly/Tomatoes - 0

Currently at a train station being food for the midgies as I was away to the guy in the pipe band who deals with the uniforms house and can now say I am the proud owner of a waistcoat that fits right. And a jacket in to the bargain. have a competition on Sunday so will try and take a pic of me in the old and new (as I still have the old just now) for a comparison.

oh and walk to pipe band practice got me 2 points :D

Yoghurt - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Toast - 1

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Carrots - 0
Salad dressing - 0
Jelly - 0

Seriously well done pugs...another siler 7 !!!

Enjoy ur new clobber and ur Weekend..xxx

Seriously well done pugs...another siler 7 !!!

Enjoy ur new clobber and ur Weekend..xxx

Cheers Linz :D

Have a great weekend my fine fellow. xxx

You too missy!

Right well I didn't eat anything else yesterday (I thought a meal might have been in our plans) and went from work to meet a couple of uni guy for a few drinks and the football.

..the football eh? :8855:

Had a jelly when I came in so rest of my points goes to the beer, as does my saved points.

Today, I'm fragile!

Back