Puggso_32 - Plodding along

<chuckles> - Came in espesh to see you results. You're still the King of Weightloss though, no matter how many lb's you gain, but we all know it's just down to chit anyway ;)

I found that alot of fruit has helped me pass a decent motion every morning the last few days. Thank God for the humble grape.

Good luck :) xxx

I wouldn't say I have had the best week personally mind you, switched to beer this weekend which of course has more calories than the voddy.

But it's not about being backed up as such, just more I kinda flipped my erm...schedule by accident as I've been using it as a time killer in work so never need first thing in the morning.

Working on changing it back now!

And a lovely conversation don't you think? :cool:

Lunch;

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly/Carrots/Dressing 0

Raviolli - 5
Burgers - 3
Toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Wow - just wanted to drop by and say what a fantastic loss you've had. Amazing achievement :)

Thanks for being my inspiration for when I start next Friday.

Jess xx

Wow - just wanted to drop by and say what a fantastic loss you've had. Amazing achievement :)

Thanks for being my inspiration for when I start next Friday.

Jess xx

Crikey, I'm quite taken aback by your post! Thanks very much for what you've said.

I would never call myself an inspiration but if someone else gets a belief that they can do it from me then I am absolutely over the moon!

*toddles over to your diary for a read*

Crikey, I'm quite taken aback by your post! Thanks very much for what you've said.

I would never call myself an inspiration but if someone else gets a belief that they can do it from me then I am absolutely over the moon!

*toddles over to your diary for a read*

I don't see why. You're definitely an inspiration - embrace that :)

Jess x

I don't see why. You're definitely an inspiration - embrace that :)

Jess x

It's a hard thing to be comfortable with, if you get my drift.

I'm more at ease just being the guy in the back-ground helping out when needed (like I will go through the WW part on here and answer any questions people post IF I feel I can help) but would never like to be the person on the pedestal with a banner under me reading "FOLLOW HIM FOR HE HAS THE LIGHT".

Which is why I like this forum, everyone's really friendly and help when needed without anyone being put on that pedestal.

But again, if someone reads my stuff and it clicks with them and allows them to achieve their own goals then I am more than happy for that to happen :)

It's a hard thing to be comfortable with, if you get my drift.

Definitely. :)

"FOLLOW HIM FOR HE HAS THE LIGHT".

This bit did make me smile! :D

Which is why I like this forum, everyone's really friendly and help when needed without anyone being put on that pedestal.
But again, if someone reads my stuff and it clicks with them and allows them to achieve their own goals then I am more than happy for that to happen :)

I agree - everyone is lovely on this forum. Plus we are all on the same boat which is great because we are all going through the same challenges. Already, the WW forums are alot different to the CD ones. In a good way! The CD ones were great to me when I had alot to lose, i.e. 50lbs, but when I post now weighing 10.12 stone (bearing in mind I still have 26lbs to lose) I don't feel welcome really...:eek: I feel like a fraud moaning because my size 12 jeans are feeling snug but at the end of the day, no matter what weight I am - it's not going to sort my "fat brain" out. I don't get that impression here though which is great :) x

I'm partial to a bit of toilet talk, as you know! :p

This is what I tell everyone to do!! :cool:

The only light I follow is the one hanging over a pub door...and I'm heading towards it!

Like a moth to one of those electrocuting thingmyjigs

Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

21 for the day

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Happy Thursday my fine fellow! :) xxx

And to you!

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly/Carrots/Dressing - 0

Vegetable curry - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Walk to band and back gets me 2

Hope you've had a good day! :)

Jess x

Hope you've had a good day! :)

Jess x

Cheers, it has been a decent enough wee day. Band practice tonight so hopefully the good day continues!

Hope yours has been good also :)

Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 1
Jelly - 0

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Walk to the bank before lunch - 2 earned

Lunch is;

Carrots/dressing - 0
Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

That will put me at 8.5.

Got 17 points earned all in over the week (this walking for my train is raking in the points!!!) and I am out tonight with a couple of other small-townies who have escaped to the big city. Having a Tesco Light Choice Mince and Potatoes for tea so it is low points but also just bought a bag of micro in the bag veg to bulk it out so I'm not a cheap date :p

As previously mentioned, tea tonight will be;

TLC Mince and potatoes - 3
Veg - 0
Bread - 1
Crispbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Just dropping by to wish you a lovely weekend! :p

I'm sure many ladies here would take you to the Ritz any night of the week... as long as you stuck with the house salad :D

Have a lovely night tonight, I see all you Camberwick Greenocks will painting Glasgow red tonight.

xxx

Are they paying for the ritz? ;)

Tonight was a quiet one, just a nice night out with some mates. 5 drinks all in!

Just dropping by to wish you a lovely weekend! :p

Cheers...hope yours is ok too with the whole not going out stuff!

How you know when WW is your life?

Go in to 24 hour tesco after 5 drinks and get the following;

WW bread - ran out
Tomatoes - 0 points
Pickled gherkins - 0 points
Mushrooms and onions for tomorrow - 0 points.

I'm either very good or very bad!

Back