Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

Hi Puggs!

Wow well done on reaching your healthy BMI that's so brilliant - Congratulations! :D You've worked so so hard and we're all really proud and inspired xx

Keep up the excellent work! xxx

Hi Puggs!

Wow well done on reaching your healthy BMI that's so brilliant - Congratulations! :D You've worked so so hard and we're all really proud and inspired xx

Keep up the excellent work! xxx

Cheers Jess! :)

OMGGG!!! Congrats!!! :D excellent news so happy for you! :) and don't blame you just carrying on like normal! sounds a great plan to me! good luck hun hope your having a great day xxx

OMGGG!!! Congrats!!! :D excellent news so happy for you! :) and don't blame you just carrying on like normal! sounds a great plan to me! good luck hun hope your having a great day xxx

Thanks very much :D

Yeah carrying on for now seems the best way!

Not too far off goal yourself I see! ;)

Thanks very much :D

Yeah carrying on for now seems the best way!

Not too far off goal yourself I see! ;)

don't blame you tbh if it's working for you on the points your on atm then keep at it hehe :)

thankyouuuu! getting there slowly! 6lbs gain didnt help from hols but nearly all that is off now haha :D problem is i keep saying oh ill get to 11st then see... but i KNOW i want to get into the 10s so thought sod it... new plan new goal so just put down 10st 7lbs as my main goal... added another 7lbs onto the remaining weight i had left to lose oops! so silly but ah well will get there soon-isssh :D hope you have a great weekend hun xxx

I'll bring supplies... And music... And a couple of DVD's for the road trip, oh, and jelly & tomatoes for you :p

I'll bring the vodka and octopus :D

So proud of you.

And don't forget the crackerbread too

Irene xx

Will never forget the crackerbread :D Cheers Irene

Tea is;

Beans - 5
Toast - 1.5
CRACKERBREAD - 2
Jelly - 0

Walk to band gets me 2 :D

Well well well Mr Pugs!!!

Big congrats on getting that healthy BMI! You have done tremendously well to get there and as you say you now have a new way of life and if you continue as you are then you aint never ever gonna go back to how you were, you have transformed so much and now so FIT and healthy!

I'm taking a leaf outta ur book and trying the meat free burgers!! Just out of curiosity what ones du use??.xx

Again, well done mr!.x

Well done you Puggs :D
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Well well well Mr Pugs!!!

Big congrats on getting that healthy BMI! You have done tremendously well to get there and as you say you now have a new way of life and if you continue as you are then you aint never ever gonna go back to how you were, you have transformed so much and now so FIT and healthy!

I'm taking a leaf outta ur book and trying the meat free burgers!! Just out of curiosity what ones du use??.xx

Again, well done mr!.x

Cheers for the awesomely kind words Linz! Means a lot!

I use Tesco meat free burgers, come in a green box if it helps you find then!

Well done you Puggs :D
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Cheers Ali, but surely I should reverse this back at you? :)

Toast - 1.5
Jelly - 0

18.5 for the day

Sorry for the lack of posting, was out all lunch today at work so haven't had time to post.

So today has been;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1.5
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Quavers -1.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

About to have a tea of;

Raviolli - 5
Veg - 0
Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

your food for today sounds lush! wish i could plan my meals out more healthier like yours :D hope you have a great weekend xxx

your food for today sounds lush! wish i could plan my meals out more healthier like yours :D hope you have a great weekend xxx

Really? This was a lazy day for me! Just got the veg in a bag from tesco and micro'd it. Ravioli was in a tin, heat it up. Veg in bowl, ravioli on top. Toast pops out, take jelly from fridge (one I prepared earlier!) and good to go! :cool:

Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

Tomorrow I am up far too early for a Saturday (6.45 I think) and have to be at Glasgow Caledonian Uni - my old uni - for half 8 as piping for a guy in the band at the world solo drumming championship.

Will have my normal breakfast but no idea about the rest of the day! If the canteen there is open then a wee baked potato or something will do, if not god only knows.

But it will end drunken and messy...as tends to happen when I have a kilt on!

You too Miss Slim :)

Porridge - 5 (big helping for the day ahead)
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

I had to move my belt I wear with my kilt (as my kilt is now too big again and would fall down - steady - without one) 2 blumming notiches in this morning!!!!

Bit of a fuzzy head today! :)

So far I have had;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Vegetable Curry - 5
Toast - 1

I'll take it last night was fun then going by the fuzzy head statement :)

Have a great week P. xxx

It was aye! No complaints about the sore head, well earned!

Pasta - 5
Bread - 2
Sauce - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Got 3 from walking today

Ah Monday again!

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5