Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Well done on getting to goal! thats amazing how much weight you've lost, the difference from your photos is a great incentive for me to keep going :) :happy096:

Well done on getting to goal! thats amazing how much weight you've lost, the difference from your photos is a great incentive for me to keep going :) :happy096:

Thanks very much, I'm trying to get another picture of me currently in my kilt but stuffs getting too big again so doesn't really show it :rolleyes:

I'll be noseying on to your diary later on! Just about to leave work!

Going to meet a mate so the walking involved in that should get me 1.5 points :D

Tea will be;

Rice - 5
Burgers - 3
Bread - 1
Crispsbread- 2
Jelly - 0

Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Porridge 3
Toast 1
Yoghurt 0.5

Hellooo
You got any pics of you now at healthy BMI then? Should put your pics in the before and after thread!
xx

I actually don't, I'll work on it over the weekend. Most pictures I put online etc I take so am not in but I'm away with mates this weekend so hopefully there will be other pics.

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup -0.5
Jelly/Tomatoes - 0

Beans - 5
Bread - 1
Chicken - 3
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

So aye, today I reached my long term goal. The one that I set a loooong time ago of achieving a healthy BMI.

I am very pleased at this, it has taken a long time to get there and was really nice to see on the scales this morning and I don't honestly think I would ever see the scales hit that mark!

So what now?

Well as I always said, that was my long term goal, top end healthy BMI for my height. It was something really good to aim for. I know not everyone says BMI is a good way to gauge it but as a means to an end it has been what I needed.

So what now? Well I want to loose a bit more, nothing massive. I'll need to look in to it really, I was thinking about half way on a healthy BMI but that seems to involve loosing another stone approximately and I don't know if that is what I want to loose.

What I think I'll do currently is keep following WW with the same points etc for now and see what happens on a week to week basis. So no goal to aim for, just the motivation to let it keep coming off.

I think that's fair...eh?

Lunch;

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes /Jelly - 0

Congratulations and well done on your wonderful achievement!

You look fantastic:happy096:

Congratulations and well done on your wonderful achievement!

You look fantastic:happy096:

Thanks very much :D

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

And a teensy wee 1/4lb on today. Which worries me not a single jot!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Just picking up on what i was saying before about loving the food etc! ... i know was while ago! i'm a tad bit slow lately! however was i meant was, with me i blow all my points in one go lmao, you seem to break them up nicely so you spread it out more therefore im sure your more full inbetween meals? i think i need to break up my food a bit more and not have loads on one meal and then little on other etc hehe :D anyway hun hope youve had a great weekend? did you get up to much? hope your enjoying start to week! any snow up there yet? :D hehe im waiting for it here in brum, majorly cold and white sky hmmmm :) xxx

Well done on not being the slightest bit concerned on the quarter pounder Rubber Ear! :)
xxx

Cheers for the new name :rolleyes:

Working late at the moment, then walking to the cinema so that will get me a point.

Snack a jacks - 1.5

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

You're welcome, although I can't see it sticking, so we might have to erase it :p

What did you go see? xxx

Oh you are hilarious!!!

I went to see Despicable Me, pretty brilliant with some genuine laugh out loud moments!

Excuse the quietness, was out at lunch today.

Today has been;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0 Tomatoes - 0
Soup - 0.5

Mince and potatoes - 3
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Walk got me 1.5 at lunch

total today - 16

About to go out for a few drinks with a couple mates;

This weekend is our trip away to Oban. 7 of us from uni are heading up tomorrow and coming back Sunday. Been looking forward to it for ages so gonna be good.

We'll see how the eating goes I guess but I plan to enjoy myself, probably more in the alcohol dept than the eating as I don't feel eating junk food is a way of enjoying myself anymore which I guess is good.

So you probably will hear very little from me until Sunday.

Have a lovely weekend, which I'm sure you will. So, a lads weekend eh? I hope you are taking plenty of 'rubbers' with you, just remember where to put them, ie, not in your ear... Ok ok, that's it, no more, I promise!

Re: junk food... With ya!

Have a fab time. xxx

What you like?! :p

Weekend was great, very enjoyable including going over to Mull on the Saturday too.

Day off today so will get my usual big Sunday walk in today. My eating over the weekend was alright, obviously could have been better but stuck to beer and ale all weekend which will probably be the killer so will see what Wednesday morning brings.

I kept track of your shananigans on FB, sounded like you really were having a brilliant time! Also love the new profile pic on there too... That pink [gay] firman hat really suits you... oddly enough ;)

Enjoy your day off and your big Sunday walk. xxx

It's a belter eh! Think we all had it on at somepoint

I'll get my own pictures from Oban up there at somepoint.

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Walkies o'clock now

Walk got me 5.5 points

Snackajacks - 1.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0
Toast - 2

8 so far

Last edited:
Pasta - 5