Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Merry Christmas Puggso!:D

Happy New Year! xx

Get back here instead of facebook :p

Happy New Year hope its a good one for you x

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone is alright and whatnot!

My return was delayed due to being stuck in Greenock, and it's quite easy to stay off the scales and here when you don't have it book marked!

Anyway, jumped on the scales this morning and it came in at 10s 12lb :eek:!!!! Shocked even myself! I knew I enjoyed Christmas but not by that much!

But anyhoo, back on it today big style! Need to get very serious for a wee while and get this shifted ASAP!

Cereal bar - 1.5

Salad/dressing - 0
Quavers - 2
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Cereal Bar- 1.5

Last edited:
Yay Welcome back!! You'll have that gain gone in no time xx

Yay Welcome back!! You'll have that gain gone in no time xx

We'll see, just taking it week by week and decide how to act on it! :)

It's all we can do hey :) xx

Nae bother ;) you've done it once u can do it again my friend! What was you before christmas?

Glad your safe & sound now, are the winds bad up there? 60-70mph here today! x

It's all we can do hey :) xx

Darn tootin'!

Nae bother ;) you've done it once u can do it again my friend! What was you before christmas?

Glad your safe & sound now, are the winds bad up there? 60-70mph here today! x

Nae bother at aw man! :D I was about 10 before Christmas, maybe slightly higher. Everyone I know who went off it for Christmas have had massive gains, probably more body shock than anything so hopefully the reverse will happen too!

Weather's been ok here today actually, calmed down. How about your way now?

Rice - 5
Mushrooms - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

You will be fine, 11, 12lb will come off you within a few good weeks :) , because i know that when ur good ur really good!

Weather is ok here now but it was howling before along with my two dogs :p x

You will be fine, 11, 12lb will come off you within a few good weeks :) , because i know that when ur good ur really good!

Weather is ok here now but it was howling before along with my two dogs :p x

Hopefully be fine, want to get down to pre-Christmas 2010 or round about it weight which was my lightest. But will cross that road when it comes up!

Toast - 4
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

On 21 a day the now

Kernow Jo said:
Wecome back...... Happy New Year....... and all that jazz!! ( erm no forget the Jazz <<< dont do jazz lol ) :D

Oh who's been a naughty boy then :p. I think your right and a fair few have put on some lbs over christmas / new year. I am hopeing you enjoyed yourself to make it all a little more worth while?

I am weighing in tomorrow and think I will be ok. I did some 'Damage Limitation' before christmas and weighed in 0.5 lbs lighter last Friday and have been fairly on plan since, so heres hopeing!

Anyway heres to the New Year and everyone getting back on track and back to where they want to be.

Have a good weekend........ thats a 'GOOD' :D weekend! Jo x

Howdy and happy new year to you too!

It is always worth it, I can't switch off now so I know exactly what I'm doing while I do it and also know I can fix it later. I was annoyed with just how much went on but speaking to others it seems a few have had the same so hopefully the body shock of stopping all this eating will do at least some o fthe affect in reverse. Doubt it will ever be all though!

Sounds like you've done really well and I'm sure the weigh in will reflect that. 2 years ago when I was still attending WW classes I STS over the period and was treated like a hero at the class! I think as long as you're happy with what you do nothing else matters.

Anyhoo 2012 and back to it!

Apple - 1.5
Cereal bar - 1.5

I agree that what matters is being happy with what we do ourselves. I also now know that if I gain I can get it off again. The trick for me is to get straight back on the plan.

My WI was a loss of 2.75lbs which I am very very happy with. Jo x

Bingo! Mind you I wouldn't say I'm overly happy with how I feel right now but I am happy knowing I can drop it again and look back saying "yeah worth it". And it's probably mind over matter, sure clothes are a bit tight the now but to most I probably look no different!

Cracking loss for you I'd say! Especially for the time of year! :D

Lunch;

Salad/dressing - 0
Crisps - 1.5
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Snackajacks - 1.5

Just nearly weed myself at your fb status.. poor you! xx

:cry:

For those who don't follow my on facebook (WHY NOT?!) I managed to lose half my pot of pasta tonight when draining it as the drainer slipped from the edge of the pot pouring the contents in to the sink.

So just had more veg with it. Still pointed it the same, it's my fault :p

Toast - 2
Snack a jacks - 1.5

Back