Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Cereal bar - 1.5

Salad /Dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Cereal Bar - 1.5

How are u today sunshine?

i'm glorious, having a good day! Was in the zone at work and pipe band practices return tonight! :D How are you?

Crisps - 1
Raviolli - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 4
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

I'm brilliant thank you :) I'm never in the zone at work...im always in the ww zone..just never in the mood for work...although many say i'm in the right job because i LOVE talkingggg!! AND i never stop :) x

Haha, sorted then! I'm the opposite...hate talking on the phone in work! Barely ever switch it on ;)

Toast - 4
Jelly - 0

Cereal bar - 1.5

Ugh phones. Someone's voice wailing down your ear. It's the rudest form of communication. Plus you can't gage what people are thinking from their face. I hate phones. To my detriment - I should probably call my mum and say hi once in a while. Oh well, at least I only live 20 minutes away. x

For my line of work I simply prefer emails as then I have a complete paper trail. A 'I said on the phone' doesn't count to me. Either make your point in a way you can show me if needed down the line or don't at all!

I don't mind phoning people I like though outwith work, call my mum all the time (well it costs her to text and I get free minutes).

Salad/Dressing - 0
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crisps - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Toast - 4
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

Cereal bar - 1.5

Salad /dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

TLC veg curry - 5
Bread - 4
Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

l0st 6lb, 6lb loss :D :D :D

Will update signatures etc later on today.

Cereal Bar - 1.5

Salad/dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Over the moon the more I think of the weigh in result this morning. I know fine well the biggest loss one can ever have is the first one on a diet again but even at that...for my size now that's almost my biggest loss ever in a week (was 7lb my first week going to WW meetings).

So what now? Well firstly I want to get my weight back in to the 9s. So just over 6lbs will achieve that.

I have a gig I'm really looking forward to on Feb 11th so if I can be in the 9s by the Feb 10th WI I'll be delighted!

Absolutly fantastic news matey :D, you deserve it because u work hard at it! And yayyyy friday weighers are the best! x x x

Absolutly fantastic news matey :D, you deserve it because u work hard at it! And yayyyy friday weighers are the best! x x x

Weigh In Friend!!!!

inbetweeners+simon.jpg

Spicey beef pasta - 7
Veg - 0
Bread - 4
Crackerbread - 2

Back