punkiiis before and after pic > still 3 stone to lose but see the latest pix :)

amazing! well done x

Those pics are amazing - you rock! Keep going and you'll keep me motivated

Wow.. Well done you. You look fantastic :)

You look AMAZING! Just wow! You're such a pretty girl too :) (And were before you lost the weight as well!)

wow absolutely amazin, you are a true inspiration for people like me who are just starting out in their weightloss journey, you looked stunning before - you look beautiful now :)

hey there just a quick update , i have lost the rest of the weight and more... im now 8 stone 10 at the mo and nearly 5 weeks after my tummytuck surgery so dealing with loads of swelling... hope everyones journeys are going well and message me if you want any help or advice xx

Hi, just wanted to comment on your fantastic achievement and I hope that the surgery has given you the results you were hoping for. I bet you look even more amazing now :D

People like you are so inspiring to us all......makes us want to keep on plugging away.

Well done and looking forward to some more pics xx

I know this is an old thread but, my goodness, absolutely stunning. You look out of this world.

Many congratulations. Looking forward to hearing more news of your tummy tuck recovery.

Cheers
Vicky

You really are one of the biggest inspirations I've seen on this forum :)

Back