Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

Weekend was terrible! Got my period though, which explains a lot haha. Not going to write it all down but there was chocolate spread, half a load of white bread and a pub burger and chips...

Then yesterday I had Steak, wedges and shortbread and icecream...

Feeling better now, thank you :)

Monday

No breakfast. Had a carrot, 1 ryvita and a caramel macchiato at work--wasn't hungry and was busy. Got home and ate an orange and a plum.

Now cooking a lovely free hash and have also made carrot and lentil soup for lunches.

Weighed in and lost 1.5. Not sure how that happened! I am very pleased, as now 14.12.5.

Monster sleeping soundly but is know I need to get back on the exercise.

Still, feeling positive and really looking forward to my yummy dinner. Will post a pic in a bit.

Dinner yum yummmmmy!!

Attachments

• image-705273748.jpg
    image-705273748.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2611429442.jpg
    image-2611429442.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1667327473.jpg
    image-1667327473.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 38
Well done for breaking well into the 14's

We're seeing Jupiter ascending. My sister said it was brilliant.

That, my friends, is a skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free syrup! I don't syn my milk so count it as free as a personal tweak, but I reckon it's about 6 if not including with hex a. Sweet and delicious-- but at 2.10 not something I have every day :)

Looks delicious!
I think 'regular' sized coffees from the usual shops are a hexa of skimmed milk- just in case you wanted to have it instead of cheese, it would be perfectly on plan.
And sugar free syrup is free!
My friend Lisa has one every day using a hexa! I have only just discovered them and wow, skinny vanilla lattes are amazing! But oh so pricey for a cup of coffee x

Tuesday 10th February

B- porridge and blueberries

L- mackerel in tomato sauce, pasta, celery, carrot, pepper, spinach, tomato, Parmesan (3)

D- pork chops, mash, carrot, cabbage, celery, pepper, leek, gravy (6)

Hot choc (2)
Orange

Syns : 11

No exercise

Today I wanted to eat well and eat a lot-- and I did! Everything was delicious and I liked the extra touch the syns gave to my meals. Feeling on plan and positive :)

Attachments

• image-2462608513.jpg
    image-2462608513.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3697097405.jpg
    image-3697097405.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1274375754.jpg
    image-1274375754.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 29
looks like a great day

Wednesday

B- boiled egg
L- ryvita x 2
D- roasted skinless chicken thighs, roasted carrots, red cabbage, pepper, celery.

5x luxury chocolate and ginger biscuits.

Capping at 15 for the day.

Not hungry at work at all because of stress/busy but my dinner was amazing! I had a guest and he liked it as well. We shared the biscuits for dessert but when he'd left I put the last few down the loo.

I was worried a bit that this is something someone with an eating disorder would do ... And then I thought -- who cares? I didn't want them driving me mad, and I didn't want to eat them.

Another busy day tomorrow. I must find time to eat my soup... :)

Back