Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

Mm pizza ;-) I'm strangely impressed that you can eat two and a garlic bread?! Maybe you could plan some meals with all that lovely fruit & veg & meat to help keep you on track x

I am afraid that I eat a lot! Which is the only reason SW works for me-- if I had to measure everything like ww I'd have given up!

However, I used to be eat a whole large dominos. I'd feel sick and unhappy towards the end, but do it anyway because of the crazy. Two thin crust goodfellas are probably less than that... Well, they must because it didn't hurt to finish.

The thing is I didn't really want the second. But I had cooked it. Hmmm.

Yes I have decided on pork with lots of veggies and gravy. Will share a pic :)

Friday

B- persimmon, oranges
L- scrambled eggs
D- pork chops in sage, swede, peas, sweetcorn, gravy (5)

Fudge (6) curly wurly (6) tiny bag of buttons (3.5)

So I tried singing swede but it rises much, much longer than 15 mins. I took it out in the end and ate it firm. It was yummy though. :)

Choc was a treat from asda. Oh yes-- the bakery lady went past me again!! But things were still quite expensive (half price, not five pence for a bunch of cakes) so I got away with nothing.

I call that a victory :)

I might have a hot choc before bed so writing that now jic.

So syn total for the day 22.5. Not too bad at all. :)

Phew at least there wasn't any bargains from the bakery lady! :D

I did the singing swede the other day took about half hour in the microwave ,turning once :)
Then i got the flesh out and blended it with hand blender..was lush :)

Thanks guys! Feeling pretty good at the moment. Things in general are going well and I don't feel the need to 'eat my feelings'! :)

Saturday food:

B- cinnamon porridge and banana (SO YUMMY!)
D- falafel and chips on a bread roll haha. Carb coma! I didn't eat all the chips and left the top of the roll alone. It came with coleslaw and hummus.

But it was fine. It was a lovely day out with good company and a music performance to boot.

Big smiles all round. Really hoping for 1.5 off tomorrow-- have decided my first treat will be a new Clinique compact. Mine is so old and completely broken now and I just use it as a mirror. Although I use bb cream on my skin I do line having a compact with me.

If I can weigh at 14.7 then it's straight to boots with my cash card! :D

Thank you! Just popping on again to add that I had two small glasses of red wine last night as well... How did I forget? Was a tiny bit tipsy, that's how!

Chicken in the oven now for tonight's dinner :)

Sunday

B- slice of white toast and spread
L- sundried tom and feta pasta salad from tesco, banana,
D- chicken, salad

Have no idea about syns in salad. Probably heaps!

So tired but wanted to fill this in before bed :)

Attachments

• image-3413141607.jpg
    image-3413141607.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 22
B- banana L-,chicken salad D- pizza Weighed on lost 4.5lb. Now 14.4. I got my first half stone award since rejoining and also won sotw! I exhausted...
Well done on the loss, award & SOTW !
Yes, did you get anything good? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday

B- porridge, banana, blackberries
L- pizza OMG but it was yummyyyyy (?)
D- chicken, pasta, spinach, pepper, tomato, spring onion. Half avocado (5 )

Exercise!!! I did some!!!

Couch to 5 k week 3/1
30 day shred 1/1

I planned in yoga but I am too tired.

But but but I GOT INTO MY SIZE 14 JEANS.

They are snug but they fit. I am delighted :)

Attachments

• image-1525915836.jpg
    image-1525915836.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image-2783429496.jpg
    image-2783429496.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 17
Back