Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

WOW - well done on your loss and your size 14s. Brilliant news!

Dinner :)

Attachments

• image-964679576.jpg
    image-964679576.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 20
B- banana
D- pizza out with so. It was so nice! Not too big and very tasty. Goats cheese and caramelised onions with hazel nuts. Los of syns but flexing.

I also had some sugar in my coffee (2)

About to have a hot choc or some Ice cream. Can't decide. :)

I suddenly got very hungry and has a bowl of ice cream, then hex b porridge with a muller light. It reminded me of porridge pancakes so I made up some oats for this morning :)

That pizza was yummy but it was a regular person size and I need more food than that! Will get a side salad or something next time... :)

This weekend so far has been a nightmare for food but i have had such a lovely time.

Friday

B- porridge pancakes, banana
L- tin of mackerel, cous cous (1) satsuma
D- Chinese meal: boiled rice, chicken and cashew nuts

Exercise - c35k and shred

Saturday

B- a slice of white toast with spread
L- pick and mix at the cinema oops! Banana
D- pub dinner: chicken burger with extra cheese and fried onions. fries, onion rings, mayo, tomato ketchup. Bourbon biscuit.

15 mins yoga

Tomorrow I begin a three day away thing with work. Lots of bad and fast food and no chance for running... Not weighing in Monday. Sigh. Must try to balance this all in the coming days...

Hello hello! I am back but it has been mental! So busy - and we had limited signal on the trip. I will add today's food and start again. I am feeling trim so looking forward to Mondays weighin :)

Friday

B- eggs, beans
L- banana , persimmon
D- noodles, veggie stir fry, half a pack of prepare sauce ( not my choice as was eating at a friend's but it was yummy. I'm guessing 10?)
Dish of icecream (10)
Piece of cheese call it hex a

Exercise - couch to 5k week 4 number 1. I can run for five mins without stopping!

Had a meal out with so yesterday and let him choose the pizza pasta so we had pepperoni and carbonara! And I had a glass of red . And we share dm this dessert... Oops! :)

Home tomorrow for family meal out. Oh dear! Maybe Monday won't be as much fun after all! But life is good at the moment. :)

Attachments

• image-4140768908.jpg
    image-4140768908.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 33
I have had a real crash. Have to write it down OMG. I'll only start from yesterday but it has been this bad for days now :(

Banana
6 tunnocks teacakes
2 pack milky bar button
Huge bag dairy milk buttons
Crisps
Bought egg sandwich white bread
Bar of dairy milk
Oranges
Quorn stir fry and noodles (I made so much and are it all!)

Today

Banana
Oranges
2 packs hula hoops
Eggs
Beans
Soup and cheese
2 scan bran

Haven't had dinner yet.

I am supposed to go the the pub tonight but will drive and have diet coke. If I go.

There is a perfect storm of reasons and excuses about this mess-- medial, social, work stress. But really I think I was just due a binge . It's been months and I have become obsessed again. My 'slip' days will never go away so I need to remember management strategies.. Beginning with eating free food until it hurts.

Pasta pasta pasta time!

I haven't been any better lol
know where you're coming from!

Although i hope you get back on track easier than me at the moment.....am trying again tomorrow, although reckon there will be another 'gain':sigh:

have to keep trying!

Thanks guys! I woke up this morning feeling very fat around the face so am trying my best to stick to it.

Had porridge, blackberries, banana. About to have some lunch-- something huge, carby and free. Perhaps a fry up and chips. Tonight I have chilli from the freezer. Snack will be fruit and things like flavoured couscous and tins of mackerel.

I need to get this monster back in his cage!

Lunch was SW chips, eggs, bacon, beans. I ate a ton of mackerel as I was peeling potatoes lol. Need to keep putting things in my mouth!

So I had 3 level tbs low low mayo which is 2 syns for the day so far. I haven't stopped eating yet though!

Lunch was SW chips, eggs, bacon, beans. I ate a ton of mackerel as I was peeling potatoes lol. Need to keep putting things in my mouth!

So I had 3 level tbs low low mayo which is 2 syns for the day so far. I haven't stopped eating yet though!

I am trying really hard to not keep eating.....it's terrible! :D
Because if i do it will end up being the wrong things! :)

Back