Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

Good luck today - well done for getting back onto it.

OK. I am so full it hurts.

chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce
BNS soup, 2 scan bran, cheese (6)
sw chips, beans, quorn burgers, cheese (6)
big bowl popcorn (?) made with half tablespoon oil (3) sprinkled with salt.
banana, oranges,
I expect I will have a hot chocolate (2).

For a bingey Sunday this is actually very good. Although I know it will show a huuuge gain on the scales tomorrow, that's ok because it will be all of this free stodge sitting around in my gullet. No chocolate is amazing. I did go a bit mad with the cheese but that was avoiding thoughts of pizza.

All in all, I feel a bit better. But I have no fresh food in the house now so need to get some bits and going to Asda when I feel like this is the kiss of cakedeath. Maybe I will just manage with frozen veg for a few days. :)

Also I was supposed to run and yoga today but honestly I am too full and feel too fat. Luckily I have lost my phone charger and so cannot update runkeeper hahahah! -- but it also means I cannot use the mimimins app. Strange to be on here on the pc and see signatures again...

Monday

B- banana
L- Starbucks frappochino cold drink. Very sweet. Calling it 6-- probably higher!
D- pasta salad, mackerel. Hot choc (2)

Weighed in and only a half a pound gain! So chuffed. But this week has to be tight. I went to lidl instead of Asda-- I find it easier to avoid their bad things.

No exercise. Must fix. But still! 14.4.5 and happy :)

Tuesday

B- banana
L- jacket, salad, tuna mayo (8) cheese (5)
Hot choc in town-- so nice! From Nero. Very naughty. Call it 10.
D- mackerel, salad, egg fried rice (2)

I made egg fried rice. It was yummy!!!! And only 2 syns :)

I used uncle bens rice done in the microwave. Oh god, I am rubbish at cooking rice and this was so quick, easy and clean. I fried up spring onions and half a leek, then fried the cooked rice in lots of frylight, with a tin of marrowfat peas put in. Slash of soy and a good pinch of salt. Amazing.

No exercise. I dressed for a run and it never happened. Got too hungry. Still sitting here in my gear hahahha! But small steps. :)

Off the wagon. Will check in tomorrow. Have a hangover and am overtired. Sugar has happened and will happen some more!

Uh-oh!
Get back on the wagon as soon as....don't do as i have done! :D
I plan on getting back on it properly tomorrow- am ready for it now :)

Oh god it was terrible! Chicken burger in brioche with chips and mayo, then a coffee with the biggest piece of tiffin you have ever seen. OMG. This has to stop!!!!!

You sound like what i have been the past 3 weeks!
Last sunday i had a full english and the hugest piece of choc fudge cake(no wonder the woman said did me & OH want to share!- i had said NO before she could finish the sentence!) :D

Get it out your system then get back on it!
Today is the first day i have managed sort of on plan in 3 weeks!
And it feels good to be back in control! :)

Thank you both! It's great having you nudhhing and cheering. Feeling a bit more in control today. I have to go to the shop to buy milk but am only taking enough for a pint. No impulse buys allowed!!!

Back